Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    Are Twin Daggers bad? The damage seems quite bad but it makes up with DPS.

With Twin Daggers: You defy gravity, multi-hits with basic attack, jesus tracking with Raging Waltz and Symphonic Drive, and decent AOE + invicibility with Facet Folia.

Sure it's terrible on mobbing, but I really like the playstyle of Twin Daggers. Really awesome to use on bosses like Dark Ragne, Fang Banther, and Gal Gryphon while aerial raving in the air.

Also, is the Xie armor and the 13 star weapons worth getting?
    They're good for targets that move a lot or if Maggy's platform hasn't opened yet. If something stands still then BHS or Volg + PUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I have quite a bit of units i need to affix for chars but guess I'll work on these first.

If you're going for a Force-centric 4 affix for units. what would be the ideal (cost effective) set up?
    Cheap 3 slot could be easier.

Guranz Soul, Tech III, Latan Fever - 75 - T, 10 - DEX, 5 - 55

Ship 2 Prices:

Soul Receptor - 140k x3
    Guranz - 21k x 3
    Tech III - 21k x 15
    Latan Fever - 42k x 3

Full set affix:
    1) Apply Latan Fever w/ 3 Tech III to base.
    2) Apple Guranz w/ 2 Tech III & Soul Receptor to base.

100% all around affix no risk for result and low prices.
    Note: Can switch Guranz for Apprentice if you value damage more.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Buckets; Jul 13, 2015 at 08:35 PM.

If you don't mind losing 5 T-ATK, Elder Soul is an even cheaper option, as you'll only need one unit with Technique III on it for 100% success with a 30% booster.

As for a question of my own, is there some way to make a hotkey for easy item storage? It gets kind of tedious having to manually click every single untekked item I want to store after Magatsu or Profound Invasion quest.

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

so which potent to choose for Gale series?

for wired lances, is holding current considered as mid range?
    Last edited by WEED420BLAZEIT; Jul 13, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    If you don't mind losing 5 T-ATK, Elder Soul is an even cheaper option, as you'll only need one unit with Technique III on it for 100% success with a 30% booster.

As for a question of my own, is there some way to make a hotkey for easy item storage? It gets kind of tedious having to manually click every single untekked item I want to store after Magatsu or Profound Invasion quest.
    hold shift and down arrow key.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post

Ctrl+Click on top item you want to store ..... Shift+Click on bottom item you want to store, it'll select every single item on the list, between 2 items you've chosen. Or vice versa.

Add individual item to the list by doing Ctrl+Click.

Then usual Click -> Store (equipped items won't be sent to storage though)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

A common function that is also utilized in Microsoft programs, which Gameguard hates so much,

Having trouble with tweaker. I tried to change some of the PSO2 options from tweaker like the shader and such and it would always give me an error when I would try to save the settings. The error: "
    Couldn't find Width3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    Couldn't find Height3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    ERROR - The system cannot find the file specified Done!"

After giving me that error, a popup would appear telling me about how 2 tabs would open and I needed to take the link from one and post it in the thread. Well instead of 2 different tabs opening, it would just 2 of the pastebin links lol. And now any time I try to change the settings and save them it doesnt even open the pastebin link anymore. Also any time I try to play PSO2 now, the screen resolution is stuck on 320x200. I try to change the settings but it just stays on 320x200

Any help?

This probably has been asked alot, but it's a long thread:

At what difficulty could I be expected to find a reasonable/decent amount of Silver Badges per run from the current LQ?

^What level are enemies at SH difficulty? If 70, I think XH LQ is better due to mostly better geared players in XH difficulty. Just pop out 250% RDR booster before boss crystal break.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur