Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    Do the Live and Bio weapon pots increase the damage of vol/banish like additional crit damage does?
    Getting ignored is annoying.

@Espri No it doesn't for those two, at least not directly, i mean all the other attacks you'll do during the accumulation process will get the bonus and the dmg you'll see when Vol/Banish ends will reflect that, but it doesn't get the JA bonus itself or else it would be like, for Live serie, 10% from the attacks + 10% applied to the explosion -> 20% instead of 10%

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Gonna re-post this part since I never got an answer:

Regarding Daily Crafts. Is there a limit to these orders that will make them loop back like Daily Orders? Also, do you think that by doing every Daily Craft Orders that it could be possible to unlock everything in Crafting?

Off-topic question. When we got the ★12 Weapon Passes, I got a couple of Nox Wands in order to create this baby:
    Spoiler!

Considering how low it cost me to get this weapon made, the results are incredible, even on XH.

The same can't however be said for this thing:
    Spoiler!

I went broke making this thing and it doesn't even do as much damage as my Nox Wand (Melee with Tech Explosions)
    Ya, I know, it had 20 less Attribute points, but how much difference will it make if I merge another one after player this shitty LQ +/- 60 more times?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Gonna re-post this part since I never got an answer:

Regarding Daily Crafts. Is there a limit to these orders that will make them loop back like Daily Orders? Also, do you think that by doing every Daily Craft Orders that it could be possible to unlock everything in Crafting?

Off-topic question. When we got the ★12 Weapon Passes, I got a couple of Nox Wands in order to create this baby:
    Spoiler!

Considering how low it cost me to get this weapon made, the results are incredible, even on XH.

The same can't however be said for this thing:
    Spoiler!

I went broke making this thing and it doesn't even do as much damage as my Nox Wand (Melee with Tech Explosions)
    Ya, I know, it had 20 less Attribute points, but how much difference will it make if I merge another one after player this shitty LQ +/- 60 more times?
    The Nox Qucross has 1647/1605 S/T-ATK
    The Xie Wand has 1610/1567 S/T-ATK

at x60 the Xie wand has 1982/1929 S/ATK

it's not really fair to compare them without the Xie wand at max attribute

Xie wand's potential doesn't even apply to normal attacks. Nox's potential is also terrible considering Techer has low critical rates and doesn't combo well with Fighter main (not that Nox wand can even be used by Fighter main).

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Xie wand's potential doesn't even apply to normal attacks. Nox's potential is also terrible considering Techer has low critical rates and doesn't combo well with Fighter main (not that Nox wand can even be used by Fighter main).
    Then WTF is the Attribute good for?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jul 20, 2015 at 11:31 PM.

When fighting elder or luther, sometimes they get inflicted by a dark tech status (they tempers get this dark aura around them)
    What tech does it and what does it do?

Also I use fo/te, is there any point getting nox wand's potential?
    Last edited by suzaku0zero0; Jul 20, 2015 at 11:55 PM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    When fighting elder or luther, sometimes they get inflicted by a dark tech status (they tempers get this dark aura around them)
    What tech does it and what does it do?
    You mean, Jelen shot?
    It's the one with red arrow facing down right?
    If it is, then it's RA skill.

If jellen shot, slightly reduces damage dealt by afflicted target. (Down to 85% attack power at max?)

Own queries.
    When is the upcoming affix boost week?
    Also, is it true that after getting abducted one will have a clone flag as long as the clone exists (3 days?) and have a guaranteed clone spawn on every AQ run taken?

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    If jellen shot, slightly reduces damage dealt by afflicted target. (Down to 85% attack power at max?)

Own queries.
    When is the upcoming affix boost week?
    Also, is it true that after getting abducted one will have a clone flag as long as the clone exists (3 days?) and have a guaranteed clone spawn on every AQ run taken?

Thank you in advance.
    7/29-8/5 for Boost week
    Yes, running AQs have a chance to spawn clones, but it's not guaranteed. Also, you spawn the number of clones in your party excluding free partners.
    Can't we all just get along?