Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Is it possible to fully craft weapons or units for someone in one shot? I'd like to craft one of my friend's Saiki set to ExLv10 (Special PP). I have 9 craft lines and I don't mind using Liliparium Full Charge for him. So would I be able to craft all 3 of his units or would more waiting time be required or something?
    If you guys are in the same room, and he has the materials and money, then you should be able to have him just continuously put in requests as you change the available recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you guys are in the same room, and he has the materials and money, then you should be able to have him just continuously put in requests as you change the available recipe.
    Ya, that was the plan. I was just afraid that SEGA might have added something to the game to prevent this.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Is there any other uses for photon drops, spheres and crystals than grind risk reductions and PA/Tech?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Is there any other uses for photon drops, spheres and crystals than grind risk reductions and PA/Tech?
    spheres for 75% exp boosters and unlocking potentials
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Orangemelon > I only use them for 75% exp tickets.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I use them to buy mini food devices when your mag(s) are not maxed.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Where does Kazan-nadeshiko drop? I tried SHAQ Seabed, but got nothing but Fake Capture discs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo9999 View Post
    Where does Kazan-nadeshiko drop? I tried SHAQ Seabed, but got nothing but Fake Capture discs.
    Keep trying.
    RNG is RNG. If it was easy to get the things we want, this game would have died out long ago (save for the the most dedicated of Dress Up Simulator fans).

Spoiler!

So I actually decided to go around changing the look of my cast a bit, was about to use a makeover pass only to realise that I need a color change pass to change her actual colors, how does that work exactly? Is it like one pass per color (like main, sub, sub2 etc) or one color change pass to be able to make her over completely?

Quote Originally Posted by chaosheal View Post
    So I actually decided to go around changing the look of my cast a bit, was about to use a makeover pass only to realise that I need a color change pass to change her actual colors, how does that work exactly? Is it like one pass per color (like main, sub, sub2 etc) or one color change pass to be able to make her over completely?
    One color change pass allows you to change all 4 body colors at once, but you still need a makeover pass for hair color.