Got a general question about hunters and DPS. Was wondering the best way to use the weapons.
    So far I've been using sword for everything really. I get the feeling that it's a good mobbing weapon and maybe the wired lance/patersan is good for bossing?
    Whats the sitations that I would use each weapon? I feel classes get stale when you only use one of their weapons.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Red katana! Biased because hp drain sucks, and so do 12* grinding costs.
    12* grinding has the same success/drop rate as 11* now, so it'll only cost a bit more due to higher base on per-try cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshun View Post
    I got some questions about Evil weapon series.
    Does the hp drain make you flinch or pause you in any sort of way? If so, how bad is it, can it interrupt a dodge or a pa?
    For some of the Evil weapons, the damage you take will reset your gear, which makes them not as good in practice as on paper.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Other than Extra Voice 30 and Extra Voice A02 are there any other voices that are 'cat like' voices with cat related dialogue or Nya's?

Side extra question, any other Voice Tickets with 'animal' themed commentary or mimicry?
    Ship 6 devil_kit / Kneesocks
    ENG - Feel free to friend me.

I guess this would be helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    12* grinding has the same success/drop rate as 11* now, so it'll only cost a bit more due to higher base on per-try cost.
    But it's still grinding a 7* vs grinding an 11*. The success rates are much higher, and the cost per attempt is much lower. I think you're underestimating the difference in cost here, but it is RNG after all.

Speaking of grinding,I felt that the grind success rates of 13 stars scale with the potent. I grinded the Ideal Trigger I have to Potent 3 +10 but +10 was easy,Potent 1 +10 was easy,Potent 2 +10 was abit hard,then getting to Potent 3 +10 was much harder. Still it costed around 8-9mill meseta.
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Sep 10, 2015 at 07:10 PM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

^That's normal. It's all random tbh xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

So what's in the new update??? Is it just the new AC Scratch?