Hey, on the 13* gal boots on a melee Bo, is it better to use the close range latent or the midrange? I've never really used boots before, sooo...
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Hey, on the 13* gal boots on a melee Bo, is it better to use the close range latent or the midrange? I've never really used boots before, sooo...
    Close range. With the way JB PAs work they're all close range.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

Righto, thanks
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    You can just get premium pack and buy them. Saiki droprate sucks, I got 6 13* while only 1 saki dropped from kuron EQ
    I've gotten like 4 Saiki units (one from a regular GGG) from that EQ. Would gladly trade them all in for a random 13*. At least then I might actually get a 13* I actually want instead of off-class ones that other people want... >_<
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

justRNGthings
    I got 4 13* out of 6 from normal buffalo. And I already have Ideal and is playing RA, so 13* from gryphon are more like spacetakers instead of good use ~_~

How do you delete salon save data?

Quote Originally Posted by loool View Post
    How do you delete salon save data?
    Go to documents -> sega -> PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder and delete the respective salon data file there.

Personally got many saiki and brisa pieces. Also many, many gal rifles. So, seems to be randomness as usual. Still hunting for second gal twin mechguns because too cheap to use +5 attributes!

Query.

How does the photogachan work? Is it possible to stuff goodies into them hidden in an unused room layout to act as extra storage space?
    Saw one in someone's room and was curious. Also heard PSO's title theme in same room and was forced to immediately go pick up the respective music disk from memory shop.

As usual, thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Spiral; Oct 6, 2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Edited in answer since same posting time.

If I create a second character do I have to do all of Koffie's orders again? Is there a skip function if you already done them once with your first chara?

How exactly do I start or participate in an EQ? Is it just simply because I am too slow in getting to the quest desk?

Quote Originally Posted by gamesbloke View Post
    If I create a second character do I have to do all of Koffie's orders again? Is there a skip function if you already done them once with your first chara?

How exactly do I start or participate in an EQ? Is it just simply because I am too slow in getting to the quest desk?
    Nope, take this pain with dignity

Be sure to take a place in a right block with right difficulty level beforehand, than you gonna find an MPA for sure. 15 minutes before the start there is ingame notification.