So, I did Loser just now and some of the party members warned against opening the core (after both arms were already destroyed) - is there some sort of gimmicky one-hit kill against him on XH that I'm unaware of? I started using Zanverse only after both shoulders were gone, for clarification.
    ウル・inactive
    M Human | M Human | F Newman | F Cast

Quote Originally Posted by dark nova View Post
    So, I did Loser just now and some of the party members warned against opening the core (after both arms were already destroyed) - is there some sort of gimmicky one-hit kill against him on XH that I'm unaware of? I started using Zanverse only after both shoulders were gone, for clarification.
    No if in pub MPA.
    Unless you guys are trying to do this...

Last edited by arkeido; Oct 27, 2015 at 04:59 AM.

I don't think so.

Several things:
    1. pub
    2. party was not doing that
    3. video showed core opening anyway, though not busted open - everyone rushed in anyway
    4. not the right classes

I could be wrong, too. Thanks for answering.

Edit: Oh, I seem to have noticed that half the party didn't attack the arms, but they hadn't exactly been doing much either. IMO it was faster to kill Loser the regular way (especially since it took 5 minutes or so) than try to convince a bunch of other people in the party to follow.
    Last edited by dark nova; Oct 27, 2015 at 05:13 AM.
    ウル・inactive
    M Human | M Human | F Newman | F Cast

That video of loser dying is disgusting. Since when does he die so fast D:
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    That video of loser dying is disgusting. Since when does he die so fast D:
    PSO2 is the embodiment of Japanese animu in an online game. With the power of FRIENDSHIP, anything is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayarine View Post
    The PA's description is just flavor text, which means it doesn't have an innate element in terms of game mechanics. It has a lightning visual effect and that's it. If you use it with a light element WL, the attack will still be only light element.
    That's an apt way to put it.

It only takes two people to insta-kill Loser (GUBR and TERA), so that video had 1 unnecessary extra. :3
    But anyway, if both shoulders are destroyed in a regular MPA, then I have no clue why people in your party are telling you not to mirage the clock...other than them being idiots.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

^Much like this person in my MPA who tell others (in public) that 'Don't waste laser cannon on 1st magatsu' in AIS VS Magatsu phase. =w=
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    It only takes two people to insta-kill Loser (GUBR and TERA), so that video had 1 unnecessary extra. :3
    But anyway, if both shoulders are destroyed in a regular MPA, then I have no clue why people in your party are telling you not to mirage the clock...other than them being idiots.
    Not sure if you were referring to Bellion's video or just in general but for people who wanted to see what Chaos said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUWEVn3oMQ

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I understood nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    That's an apt way to put it.
    Didn't realize I had to define the phrase 'flavor text' to someone who plays video games. Guess I was wrong for assuming you knew better.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!