Has anyone actually figured out what is the damage variance on Invade series? Is it 55% like <7* or is it 80* like silver tier crafted weapons?

It's not possible to make a stat iv affix 100% before boosters, right?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    It's not possible to make a stat iv affix 100% before boosters, right?
    For fodder, no. IIIx3 + soul + 30% > 90%

For final affix, yes. IVx3 + 30% > 100%
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    For fodder, no. IIIx3 + soul + 30% > 90%

For final affix, yes. IVx3 + 30% > 100%
    1. Maninbluejumpsuit asked for 100% before booster.
    2. The stats from swiki:

Spoiler!

For regular stats: x3 Stat IV = 80% before boost (soul boosts stat3 -> stat4 creation, not transfer). Returner IV is the only stat having 100% before boost using Returner IV x3 for stat transfer.

3. "IIIx3 + soul + 30% > 90%" we have +40% boosts now, so it'd be 100% too.
    4. You can get also get SE lv.4 @ 100% before booster using SE Lv.3 x 3 + boosting soul + Photon Collector.
    Last edited by Ordy; Nov 2, 2015 at 01:02 PM.

why is limit break taken over chase advance and do other people's status effects count for chase advance?

What are the current 12*s that have potentials that beat red weapons? Debating whether it would be worth it to upgrade from reds to said 12*s or just go for 13*s.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir View Post
    why is limit break taken over chase advance and do other people's status effects count for chase advance?
    Doesn't matter who applies the SE. Chase is not that great because mobs usually die too fast and you usually can't apply a status effect on most bosses. LB on the other hand is unconditional and triggers Slayers skills too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    What are the current 12*s that have potentials that beat red weapons? Debating whether it would be worth it to upgrade from reds to said 12*s or just go for 13*s.
    Go for 13☆ ... IMO the damage difference between 12☆ and crafted red weapons is not high enough to justify spending money on 12☆ weapons. I'd rather save the cash for fodders and farm for a 13☆
    Last edited by Ordy; Nov 2, 2015 at 01:14 PM.

Is there any way to move the full 24gb of PSO2es onto your SD card on Android? Clicking move in the apps section only moved the 50mb of the game file

Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir View Post
    Limit Break activates a lot of Fighter's other skills (i.e. all the -line slayers, crazy beat/heart) in addition to being an unconditional, on-demand 20% damage boost when using striking modifiers. In comparison, Chase Advance/Plus only applies on status'd enemies, which means bosses will never be affected by it and taking advantage of it in MPAs is difficult due to enemies usually dying before having a status inflicted on them. Chase does work on status effects caused by other people, so it does have a use in places like Lilipa UQ where there are a lot of fire tech users causing burns and the enemies have enough life to survive long enough for that to happen.

So I've read that you can change your Player ID in the character selection screen, but I only see the option to change your character name for 1500 AC. Where can I change my Player ID? Or do I need to actually have AC before I get the option to change the Player ID?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I was a Force once. Then I took a rifle to the knee.