Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    @Rogatien: Pretty much what Perfect Chaos said. Just keep going even if you reach the quest amount of points and after some time you should be rewarded. The max stones I managed to get from an Anga kill is 4 btw (and using 250% drop boost all the time). Try to stick at B25 or B26 as this is where you will find the most players farming (b211 occasionally but they often do Lilipa instead of Nab).
    e
    The problem I've noticed is that people leave almost immediately after 2000 points, and i'll maybe get 2 or 3 bosses killed before the map is 1/12. I don't understand why this happens, but when I hit "play quest again" it throws me into an empty room.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogatien View Post
    The problem I've noticed is that people leave almost immediately after 2000 points, and i'll maybe get 2 or 3 bosses killed before the map is 1/12. I don't understand why this happens, but when I hit "play quest again" it throws me into an empty room.
    Points usually differ on which ETs you hit and dont, if you hit a boss at the top of the map and kill it with everyone, and then they move faster than you and hit a patty tea spawn at the bottom and clear it before you can get to it the points vanish for you, and they reach max points faster than you, and then use the telepipe to leave, which results in a minor amount of players being left with not max points and no way to quickly reset

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    Points usually differ on which ETs you hit and dont, if you hit a boss at the top of the map and kill it with everyone, and then they move faster than you and hit a patty tea spawn at the bottom and clear it before you can get to it the points vanish for you, and they reach max points faster than you, and then use the telepipe to leave, which results in a minor amount of players being left with not max points and no way to quickly reset
    This combined with the terrible droprates seems like an all around shitty way to design something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogatien View Post
    This combined with the terrible droprates seems like an all around shitty way to design something.
    They just never learn, probably they think throwing ability to jump into the populated part of the map are enough.

The same are happened to EQ.
    What's the point of making countdown in the beginning of EQ if people can get left behind, even worse the map are not reusable means once countdown over, the quest will close it's door for new party, the one that gets left behind forced to either abandon quest or kill stuff themself, to make it even more worse EQ like this does not allow telepipe.
    Last edited by wefwq; Dec 14, 2015 at 09:30 PM.

we get success rate bonus when using the same item as fodder right?
    say if i'm using full 6 items when affixing

would 2 same item be enough? or does it has to be all 6

1 fodder, same as base: 5% (of the rate) bonus
    2 or more fodders, same as base: 15% (of the rate) bonus
    One of the fodders is not the same as base: no bonus

Don't really remember the actual rate but that's the gist of it.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    1 fodder, same as base: 5% (of the rate) bonus
    2 or more fodders, same as base: 15% (of the rate) bonus
    One of the fodders is not the same as base: no bonus

does the boosted rate not shown on the grinding window? as in it's hidden?
    i tried 3 same fodder and the rate wasn't boosted

All fodders need to be the same as base.
    IE: base Saiki Rear using 2x Saiki Rear as fodders.

Base Saiki Rear using 2x Saiki Rear + Saiki Leg as fodders won't get the bonus.

So how does killing drop rate work?
    Is it based on how much kills you get in individually or as a group?

It's based on how many enemies were killed in your vicinity (i.e. if you get EXP for its death, it counts), regardless of who delivered the killing blow.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Same fodder bonus applies a 1.15 multiplier to each affix's pass rate, before applying any +X% item or boost week.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Dec 15, 2015 at 05:00 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).