Quote Originally Posted by Rogatien View Post
    The problem I've noticed is that people leave almost immediately after 2000 points, and i'll maybe get 2 or 3 bosses killed before the map is 1/12. I don't understand why this happens, but when I hit "play quest again" it throws me into an empty room.
    Yeah that's annoying but there is somewhat a way to prevent this.

1-When you first start at counter and join, just look since how long the random pt started the run. Uusually there are 2 full pt max doing a run so that is not that hard to guess if it is worthy joining or not.

2-There are usually 1or2 players left behind, just keep going with them and eventually some other players will join few minutes later. That's how I proceed to make long runs even if I've reached my amount of req points.

3-When you try to restart a run an you are alone just join again another party. Usually, you should find again the party you were playing with your previous slot still vacant. Just be quick.

Why no one give it's opinion about my question in previous page? Is it a so dumb question? Please don't play the old fart . We were all begginers at a moment or another, so sorry for my ignorance if the answer sound obvious for you Thanks.
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 15, 2015 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So my question is: Is it worthy going +40 with the Ares as I don't have that much lambda to spend?
    Another question is it worth getting Austere JB with what I already have?

Thanks in advance
    Try to play with this damage calculator, might be useful for you.
    It let you to calculate weapon power, aside from your own character stat so you can still use it as weapon benchmark, though it doesn't seems very accurate but you will still gets the point and rough idea.
    Use swiki for weapon stat reference and potential power.

Austere might be a good choice as it's one of the best weapon series currently in-game, that assuming that you don't have problem acquiring it.
    Last edited by wefwq; Dec 15, 2015 at 11:10 AM.

+40 vs +20 is 2% damage for Ares, that's all I want to say.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

@wefwq and nguuuquaaa: Ok thanks! I was just expecting so much of the 60 ele of Ares as everyone insist alot about maxing ele... So I'm better farming LQ GG and doing Xmas EQ which sadely for me dropped a wand. Btw I had 4 GG drops since I started to play and they all occured on b 27 (my holy ground =p )
    I should have triple checked Selphea's guide too...

Edit: About getting Austere I have everything but missing 12 Neros and 300excubes. Got Invade JB in the meantime but I'm to the pont where I have almost enough Cali to get another Invade for my Fi and trading it for Austere instead.
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 15, 2015 at 05:30 PM.

Am i unable to do the web event for Xmas until the end of today's maintenance at 3am<est>? kidna want that grind skip and its maintenance today of all days?

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    Am i unable to do the web event for Xmas until the end of today's maintenance at 3am<est>? kidna want that grind skip and its maintenance today of all days?
    According to bumped's post, you should be able to log into the campaign page in about 1.5 hours.

when looking at your character info screen, the one displaying all your total stats.

what does it mean if the yellow bar is maxed? what bout those that arent maxed?

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer View Post
    when looking at your character info screen, the one displaying all your total stats.

It just means that the stat is 2000+. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer View Post

Those bar maxed on 2000, it'll scale itself when your stat go beyond that point.