Ok, the email I used to create this account has been locked out for over a year or so because yahoo decided that I need to verify my new location when I moved about 18 months ago.

Since it wasn't till last March/April that I was able to get back on the site normally again, I never tried to change my account email until about a week ago. I finally did this a week ago and even got an email saying that it was changed from GuardianGirth200 to Visionary200(which is the email I got the confirmation from them last week).

I tried setting up bluestacks and ES so I didnt have to rely on others to try and get AC for me. I did this a week ago and ES required me to have an email code for the first time I tried to log in so I could start the tutorial and everything.

Ive been waiting a week and haven't gotten a single email. I've tried multiple times to send it, clicking the button that is supposed to do so. I had my friend try logging in with my info and still never got an email.

I really hope I didnt go through all that bullshit with resetting my account email just for it to not work at all.

So my question is, has anyone else had to go through this and do I seriously just have to wait a month for this to go through? Or is there some other option where I can get on ES without the email crap coming up. Man it shouldnt be this stupid to buy AC.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    for some reason i'm not getting matter 1-3 after completing 1-2
    tried to go to shop area to trigger it but didn't trigger at all
    1-1 was fully completed and when i clicked on it, a weird message appear and i clicked ok , i think it was matter board set or something
    is that the reason
    You can set your current matter board from 'main menu( the menu called from hitting Esc key) -> quest -> matter board'.

If you haven't cleared the story quest fully( if I recall correctly, you have to clear the "A-side" and "B-side" of it), try hit the story quest first.

Quote Originally Posted by dekopong View Post
    You can set your current matter board from 'main menu( the menu called from hitting Esc key) -> quest -> matter board'.

If you haven't cleared the story quest fully( if I recall correctly, you have to clear the "A-side" and "B-side" of it), try hit the story quest first.
    that worked
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianGirth View Post
    il I got the confirmation from them last week).

I tried setting up bluestacks and ES so I didnt have to rely on others to try and get AC for me. I did this a week ago and ES required me to have an email code for the first time I tried to log in so I could start the tutorial and everything.

Ive been waiting a week and haven't gotten a single email. I've tried multiple times to send it, clicking the button that is supposed to do so. I had my friend try logging in with my info and still never got an email.

I really hope I didnt go through all that bullshit with resetting my account email just for it to not work at all.

So my question is, has anyone else had to go through this and do I seriously just have to wait a month for this to go through? Or is there some other option where I can get on ES without the email crap coming up. Man it shouldnt be this stupid to buy AC.
    Going to say the verification was sent to your original email and not your new one. I use bluestacks with ES and the email was almost instantaneous in its delivery. It might also be in junk or even blocked dunno what email service you use.

Alright with Ultimate quests finally popular again thanks to the stones Anga drops I have to know. Why do players almost constantly insist on waiting til they have 250 points before they will so much as look at Anga?

Also Claris Claes COs require I defeat Ult enemies with Techs does that mean I have to land the final blow with a tech or does it count if the last attack I did on it was a tech?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Why do players almost constantly insist on waiting til they have 250 points before they will so much as look at Anga?
    Tied to rank, after certain number of kills your quest rank goes up thus will increase boss drop quantity, which means more chance for rare drops, and the rarity of the drop itself in general.

sorry about the silly question but sometimes I'll see random chatbox with " . . . " pop up. what are those?

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    sorry about the silly question but sometimes I'll see random chatbox with " . . . " pop up. what are those?
    someone said something in public but you were too far to see what the message is, i think it's SEGA basically showing "if you want to be a creep and listen on someone, they need to at least see you"
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Anyone know what the deal is with this costume?

藍鬼坊オウド・レプカ

Is it a part of some promotion or something? There's only one in my ship and it's expensive, I wanna know if I should expect more in shops or not.

From an item code that came with the Shiki / Oudo figures.
    That stuff can get ridiculous expensive, for a while his sword was 105 mil on ship 2.

I would like to play Force or Techer, but my Mag is current S-ATK/R-ATK based, and pretty much no T-ATK. How much would that effect my tech power if I'd only use the Fo or Te as a sub for either Br or Fi? I currently have no money to buy AC, and 4100 excubes would take far to long to collect just for a new Mag.
    Last edited by Zanverse; Dec 17, 2015 at 02:53 PM.