What set is actually the best? I got one from Zieg +10 all parts, good weapons with high atributes, grinded at max with unlocked potential, good skill tree but im still weak. I see videos of people doing Ultimate or XH solo and i want to improve my stats. Im Gu/Ra 75/75 full ranged Mag. Need a good set.
    Last edited by Chris_Chocobo; Dec 17, 2015 at 09:06 PM.

you can put on lucky rise after anga phase 1 just remember to take them off after crystal breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    What set is actually the best? I got one from Zieg. Im tired of being so weak, need to improve my stats.
    Typically, a Ex.lv8 Crafted Saiki set will be more than enough, affixed with high ATK. If all 3 are PP Crafted, you end up with 55PP from the set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattie43 View Post
    I heard you can exchange photon spheres somewhere, where is this?
    Also, what do the 2015 Silver and Bronze badges do?
    In the Shop Area, 2nd floor, across the plaza from the Salon.
    At the Badge Shop (down in the bottom corner of the shop area) Bronze can be traded for Silver and a special Extra Unit, Silver can be traded for Gold, Weapon Camos, and 11* Units, and Gold can be traded for 13* Yozakura Weapons, and a Red Ring Rico mag device.

What set is actually the best? I got one from Zieg +10 all parts, good weapons with high atributes, grinded at max with unlocked potential, good skill tree but im still weak. I see videos of people doing Ultimate or XH solo and i want to improve my stats. Im Gu/Ra 75/75 full ranged Mag. Need a good set.
    Most commonly, players use the Saiki set of Units from Gunne Ginna-gam for their addition PP from the set bonus along with an addition amount of PP from extending the units via crafting. From that they just slap on alot of attack boosting abilities like the IV version of Power/Shoot/Technique, and either the UQ Lilipa Souls or Astral/Apprentice Soul; this also applies to a weapon as well, as of right now Austere is the top weapon choice next to any of the other Rare 13*. Just be prepared for a very huge price to either look for one on the market or affixing them yourself.

(i.e. of a pretty easy one to affix with the correct fodders: (Attack IV of your choice), Apprentice Soul, Noble (Attack of your choice) [from Add Special Abilities support items], Flict (attack of your choice) [from XQ], Modulator (from Emergency Code: Clone)

this setup would add a total of +155 of your preferred attack along with a +70 to the other 2 and +6 PP

Just experiment with different skills and builds along with PAs and you might just find a reasonable combo to work with. Heck, even rewatch those videos to see how other folks play and try to tune that style to fit your own.

Overall, see how well your skills can go as a Gu/Ra and even then, try out other classes too.

I thought I was strong enough with a Fo/Te Elysion build, but then I saw Shachao's videos and wanted to give Rods and Talis another shot. I even tried out Br/Hu and I do just as much damage there, maybe even more, than Fo/Te. :P
    Last edited by ThePageofHeart; Dec 17, 2015 at 09:32 PM.

Zieg set is a terrible set, only 50 ATK and low PP to boot. Get either Tian or Saiki.

What do you mean by "good weapons"? The current GU workhorse is probably Skull, Ares or Lizgrips. After that there's ubers aka Austere and specialized weapons like Ideal for bosses and Ult Buster Blitz Fender for UQs.

What do you mean by "high atributes"? Attribute is usually taken as either "maxed" or "not maxed". If it's not maxed, you need to max it.

How about your affixes? What is your definition of "good skill tree"?

A Gu/Ra should have no problem soloing even in average gear

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

For units, there's some options ..... you should pick one of your preference
    - Saiki units for 60 Atk + 25 PP
    - Tian / Gwanman units for 90 R-Atk + 10 PP
    - Brisa / Nowaru (DragonEx, latest unit - 3rd one) units if you want HP and 70 Atk
    - Ideal units for 75 Atk or 150 Atk depends on weapon and balanced HP / PP.
    - XQ units for 90 Atk (I picked this for fashion and Resta (as GuRa) purpose lol)

Imo, as GuRa, you can have some .... freedom of choosing HP or PP oriented due to availability of skills.
    Maxed KillingBonus on Ra will give you a lot of PP if you dare to jump inside a group of mobs (can be infinite PP too on PSE Burst situation, though it's kinda depends on mpa, if they're to spread out / no Zondeel, it won't be infinite). This skill made me picked HP oriented affixes (currently at 1143 HP / 127 PP for me) ....... and it's cheaper to go HP (Alter) too
    ShowTimeStar also gives additional PP too.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Thinking of getting invade rifle for cheap 13* for ra/br... Any other weapon should make me reconsider? Skull? 12* stuffs? Launcher?
    This char taco mostly. Got red Scorpio for launcher

Upgrading from an old Luther stone all class rifle.

If you're hitting for big numbers, which a Rifle definitely does, large damage variance becomes more questionable. And the RA class doesn't have anything on their tree to counteract the variance like some other classes do, so it's advised that you don't get Invade for this. Skull Rifle is easily farm-able since Chandra stone are among the quickest to get enough for a max element weapon, so I would definitely go for that, instead.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

If you use it solely for TA, maybe the variance doesn't have much impact( since most of the enemy's level are relatively low).

The minimum of variance:
    {your-characters-dexterity x pa-multiplier - enemy's-dexterity + weapon's-bonus(invade weapons lacks this bonus***) } x 2

(*maximum of the variance is 90% of the weapon stat, excluding ops)
    (** what varies is only the weapon stat part in the whole damage calculation. The element part, op, and your plane stat doesn't vary.)
    (*** For invade weapons, 150 + 200 x 0.4 = 230)

If you have really high dexterity, or the enemy has really low dexterity, the variance reaches it's minimum(90%). (for invade rifle you need +404 dexterity compared to the enemy( lv65 common enemy is said to have 340 ~360 dexterity)).

Note: Boss enemies have higher dexterity compared to common enemies.

Edit: Corrected the calculation part. Sorry for the confusion.

Edit2: Reading my post myself, it seems my wordings are terrible and making it difficult to understand how dexterity works. Here's an example.

-example1-
    You're overall dexterity: 740 Enemy's dexterity: 340 PA-multiplier: 100%

(740 x 1 - 340 + 230) x 2 = 1260
    1260 / 1404(invade rifle's raw stat) = 0.897 ≒ 90%( maximum you can attain)

In the whole damage calculation, the weapon's stat is converted to 1260 ~ 1404 depending on RNG.

-example2-
    You're overall dexterity: 740 Enemy's dexterity: 482(diabo lv80) PA-multiplier: 100%

(740 x 1 - 482 + 230) x 2 = 976
    976 / 1404 = 0.695

You're weapon's stat is converted to 976 ~ 1404. Huge variance here.
    Last edited by dekopong; Dec 18, 2015 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks for all the info guys im looking for those sets right now