Quote Originally Posted by arkeido View Post
    There's only 2 boss drop caligula: Profound Darkness (scheduled,almost guaranteed 6 with 250%) or Dio Hunar (random spawn on Merry Xmas 4, rarely drop caligula)

Soo, PD is the best way.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie21093 View Post
    I was able to get it, after a couple hundred tries. Now, which ship was known as the English ship? Also, do I need a VPN to play, or no?
    Ship 2 has the most english-speaker on it.

For VPN, check if you can access http://pso2.jp
    If it's able to load, then you can connect to the game server with no problem.
    If it's appear blank, you probably will need VPN/Proxy in order to play.
    Also SEA region are IP blocked from JP server.

The website loads up fine. Thank you for answering my question.

What would be a good internet speed for this? My internet is 2.80 MB down, 0.70 MB up, 203 ping.
    Last edited by Ronnie21093; Dec 20, 2015 at 11:23 AM.

Okay, I keep getting Error 630. Using the stats I posted, should I be getting these, or is something going on? Also, the stats I posted were to a Japanese server.

Is there any voice ticket with a laugh like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnd2tmhnuw

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie21093 View Post
    What would be a good internet speed for this? My internet is 2.80 MB down, 0.70 MB up, 203 ping.
    pso2 combat is client side, you can play with one million ping.

Alright, since I was able to fix my problem, I will post my solution. For those who get Error 630 and have good internet, try using a Japan VPN. It worked for me, so maybe it will work for you? Just be warned that you will get a 630 if your VPN goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Is there any voice ticket with a laugh like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnd2tmhnuw
    Hmm.. as far as I know, Sukunahime is the only character who laughs like that in PSO2. If there is a cv featuring Sukunahime, there might be.

Using 呵々 (kaka, meaning laughing out loud) directly for the laughing sound is not common( Nishio Ishin loves playing with words and kanji characters. Or perhaps Nishio got an influence from somebody else?). *

Other than Sukunahime's cv or a direct collab( I'd love to hear Sakamoto Maaya's cv!), there isn't a big chance, I think.

* The laughing sound and 呵々 might be just a coincidence, but considering the author, I can't think that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dekopong View Post
    Hmm.. as far as I know, Sukunahime is the only character who laughs like that in PSO2. If there is a cv featuring Sukunahime, there might be.

Using 呵々 (kaka, meaning laughing out loud) directly for the laughing sound is not common( Nishio Ishin loves playing with words and kanji characters. Or perhaps Nishio got an influence from somebody else?). *

Other than Sukunahime's cv or a direct collab( I'd love to hear Sakamoto Maaya's cv!), there isn't a big chance, I think.

* The laughing sound and 呵々 might be just a coincidence, but considering the author, I can't think that way.
    thank you!!