I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple here, but is there a way to search the player shop for fodder with a specific affix?

I've tried inputting the Japanese affix name in the "Ability Name: Multi-Search" window, but it says "Could not find the corresponding ability name".

Quote Originally Posted by Circio View Post
    I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple here, but is there a way to search the player shop for fodder with a specific affix?

I've tried inputting the Japanese affix name in the "Ability Name: Multi-Search" window, but it says "Could not find the corresponding ability name".
    If you're using EN patch, use english name of the affix.
    (eg: Power I, Stamina III, Ability IV)

i assume you are on en patch then. type it in plain english

Thanks guys. That did the trick!

I'm on matterboard 1-7 I believe, how long would you guys estimate it would take (hours) me to catch up on the story? I would like to try to be caught up by the time episode 4 comes out, but episode 1 is so slow and boring Dx

And no I don't want to just skip them, I really want to find out what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    I'm on matterboard 1-7 I believe, how long would you guys estimate it would take (hours) me to catch up on the story? I would like to try to be caught up by the time episode 4 comes out, but episode 1 is so slow and boring Dx

Yes, EP1 are boring but mostly it set up the main stage of both EP2 and 3, though you almost finished the EP1.
    EP2 and 3 are shorter compared to EP1.
    As for estimated time to catch up, i'm not sure. Do you also take MB item hunt to account anyway? If it is, probably not a few hours, but few days of hard work.
    Just take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Yes, EP1 are boring but mostly it set up the main stage of both EP2 and 3, though you almost finished the EP1.
    EP2 and 3 are shorter compared to EP1.
    As for estimated time to catch up, i'm not sure. Do you also take MB item hunt to account anyway? If it is, probably not a few hours, but few days of hard work.
    Just take it easy.
    Yes, taking item hunt into account. My character is decked out in 13*'s tho so hunting should be quick - but I'm also only clearing what is needed to advance the story. It's unfortunately going slower than normal because the english patch for story is kind of broken and it skips some chunks of text and i have to go back and scroll through things to re-read stuff -__-

Yes, taking item hunt into account. My character is decked out in 13*'s tho so hunting should be quick - but I'm also only clearing what is needed to advance the story. It's unfortunately going slower than normal because the english patch for story is kind of broken and it skips some chunks of text and i have to go back and scroll through things to re-read stuff -__-
    The process will still moderately long since you have to find the target enemies, which sometimes can be tricky or clearing the story quest multiple times, etc.

You can rewatch all scene from your room, with room terminal.

Knowing where to hunt your target also help for MB'S item drop (some ark quest got bigger spawn rate for example than free field). Also, for story tablet, I noticed that ark quest that require to kill X amount of mobs to complete don't spawn it right/near the start and I had 1-2 time where I finally got it to show up around the last few squares (and I ignored the mobs). (Captain Obvious's helm on) And for both drop and tablet, exit'ing right after and not completing to save time.

Just be aware that if you're like me and like to watch all the side event of a MB, item drop that don't lead to a gold node aren't 100% and actually make use of the node's completion bar.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

well theres a lot of story stuff that isnt translated later once you get to ep 3 almost none of the gold matterboard event tablets are translated