Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    What major changes have happened or been announced in approximately the last 2 months (and would reading the last few recaps on Bumped be sufficient)?
    TD4 and a new TA came out. For what's been announced, here you go. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-l...cast-37-recap/

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    In that case, you'll end up with a 50 Ares Rod, and a wasted attribute change. To get to 60, you would need to have 3 same Attribute 20 Rods, then use the Attribute Change. So you'd want to do this:

20 Ares Rod + 20 Ares Rod = 40 Ares Rod; then, 40 Ares Rod + 20 Ares Rod + Attribute Change (Fire ) = 60 Ares Rod.

Can just go with this in one go:
    20 Ares rod + 20 Ares rod + 20 Ares rod (and then applying Fire attribute change) = 60 Ares rod. Saving the Synthentizer cost too xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

i think badges are about to go away as someone mentioned <the 2015 ones> and i got 1200ish which iv saved in case i need a spare 13 for attribute or whatever. . . but if they gonna go i want to use em.
    so question, would the DB 13 be something decent to use to fill in the rainbow pallet? i play every class except TE(only managed 13s on RA and GU so far sadly). not sure which would even be worth using <cost wise> over a 12* from shop is why i figure fillers in the rainbow may be best? i dunno suggestions are welcome

What does ideal Fire/Dark FO/TE build look like?

I was looking at something like this but I stopped since some of the stuff idk much about to make a claim on.

Fire/Dark Build (Trial)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    What does ideal Fire/Dark FO/TE build look like?

I was looking at something like this but I stopped since some of the stuff idk much about to make a claim on.

Fire/Dark Build (Trial)
    lit's looking good so far. if you want my opinion, this is the tree I use for when I got Fo/Te. Some of my skills are different to yours but it should be effective enough. Definitely go after PP Conversion on Techer to get some Tech spams out there. Specially' if you customize Gimegid with the "Concentrated" recipe for that charge time.

Fo/Te Skill Tree
    Last edited by ThePageofHeart; Dec 25, 2015 at 08:09 PM.

So I have an AC Scratch Ticket item, and the description is translated saying it includes 11 scratches... does it actually let me scratch 11 times or is it misleading and only let's me do one scratch? I don't wanna use it now cause I'm gonna save it for the New Years Revivals.

Do people sell Festa event thingy item codes? If so, is ebay the appropriate place, and how much do these things typically go for?

As a TeHu, which Orbit Wand potential would be better to go with? I assume Type-1, but I'd like to hear other opinions on the matter, if there are any.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Can just go with this in one go:
    20 Ares rod + 20 Ares rod + 20 Ares rod (and then applying Fire attribute change) = 60 Ares rod. Saving the Synthentizer cost too xD
    Yeah, my brain farted. For some reason I forgot you could use more than one fodder for Attribute grind. Blame the Nog.

I made a new char and plan to lvl in AQ busting. As ra/hu which wpn/PA is best to use? Mostly for exit area.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda