Does Color Contact L/ カラーコンタクト 大 change color? I ask because the example picture has two colors in the eyes so wasn't sure if it only changed one of the colors

Spoiler!
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Does Color Contact L/ カラーコンタクト 大 change color? I ask because the example picture has two colors in the eyes so wasn't sure if it only changed one of the colors

Spoiler!
    Based on the pictures I pulled up via a Google search, it looks like the purple color does not change.

If I have Premium, and my friend doesn't, can I go buy a Premium ticket with my AC, and give it to him with a "Gift Box" left in his room? Will the Premium ticket allow me to place it within the gift box?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkNeko View Post
    If I have Premium, and my friend doesn't, can I go buy a Premium ticket with my AC, and give it to him with a "Gift Box" left in his room? Will the Premium ticket allow me to place it within the gift box?
    No your friend has to purchase AC and buy Prem on their own

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Was this actually tested yet? I've been looking for a 3rd element 13* dbs and the pot not working with Pblades(PP regen not the damage part) is the deciding factor for me.
    the pot does indeed works with PB, so you gain 1.6 pp instead of the usual 1 pp from each PB (provided pot1 lv3)

however, i've been told that this does not work on deband pp restore, so the amount you get from DPR is unaffected by the potential

Quote Originally Posted by PinkNeko View Post
    Yes, you can leave present in his room using Gift Box.
    But you can't give him premium ticket as it's not tradeable (?).

Thank you for the info guys =D
    Guess I'll try to find another way to get him premium

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    however, i've been told that this does not work on deband pp restore, so the amount you get from DPR is unaffected by the potential
    This is correct for both Deband PP Restorate and Elemental PP Restorate Field. They are added after % modifiers are applied.

What's the best way to increase a 13* weapon attribute without using +5%? I got a bunch for 13* via drop so it's near impossible to get them after this week

Sig by Gama

How do I make my graphics look better? I have everything at max settings but it still doesnt seem high enough to me lol. Is there aything else I can do?

Also is everyone still on ship 2? Or have populations decreased since way back?