So has anyone uploaded the BGM for the new field yet? or is this something we have to wait for Ep4 to come out next week? (figured it was datamined or something already)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    So has anyone uploaded the BGM for the new field yet? or is this something we have to wait for Ep4 to come out next week? (figured it was datamined or something already)
    Nothing available yet, most likely in prepatch tomorrow.

I've been grinding AQ lately to get my levels up, I'm a level 6x Force; are any of the weapons from AQ stones worth getting or should I put my attention elsewhere?

Youh > You can exchange those with Zieg too. I got a Psycho Wand through random luck, but I know I can easily 50 element it because Zieg can give me another one. I just need to collect the AQ stones and get the proper AQ weapons...
    Eventually you will outgrow those 12 stars, but for the time being, they're not too bad.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I don't know if anyone else has asked this yet, but AIDA, do you plan to translate the rest of the episode 3 matterboard cutscenes, instead of just the main quest ones? I really want to understand what's going on in these things, as it does concern the story quite a bit.

how long do ya think dataminers will take to extract the Tokyo theme from the pre-patch tonight?

Is there anyway to rescind a team merge request? Also, is there anyway to stop a team merge after a request has been made?

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Is there anyway to rescind a team merge request? Also, is there anyway to stop a team merge after a request has been made?
    Can't you just withdrawn the request? or try to speak with the team master of the other team to reject your request.

I have completed MB ep3 on my 1st char and getting myself a Genesis Camo Badge, will i get a new one if i clear the same MB ep3 on a new char?

^No. Go clear EP1 and Ep2 and then you'll get another 3 passes (1 from Ep1, 1 from EP2, and then 1 from clearing Ep1 to 3)

You can get another 4 passes (so maximum 8 passes). But it'll be a harder path since you must 100% all MB from Ep1 to Ep3.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur