Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    That might've been my Gu/Bo but yes it's an outdated build now. Gu/Bo means no 13* and no title bonus. Bo/Gu means no main class damage skill. Either way it got screwed
    It seemed decent just overall I never saw those class combo's good even after trying it myself for a awhile.

I think the video was yours but it was way back and I don't remember exactly who

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Oh. So I'm having a proxy problem.

Okay, then, how do I use the proxy on the tweaker?

Is the current Tree Simulator even being updated? It offers character stats that I'm not seeing on the JP one (that or I'm missing something)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Oh. So I'm having a proxy problem.

Okay, then, how do I use the proxy on the tweaker?

you wait until pso2 isnt in its weekly maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Is the current Tree Simulator even being updated? It offers character stats that I'm not seeing on the JP one (that or I'm missing something)
    It's a battle in progress. They're also accounting for updates to other skill trees as well.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genjen View Post
    you wait until pso2 isnt in its weekly maintenance
    oh...
    Oh!
    Ooo~ohhh...

Damn it, the first time in a year I feel like playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    It's a battle in progress. They're also accounting for updates to other skill trees as well.
    Ya but I remember them being usually quicker about this though but I can wait some more. Having racial stats etc is nice to see on future/planned builds

Me and my roommate just started playing PSO2 again this week, after a hiatus of more than a year. We both bought 90-day Premium Sets, and are eagerly awaiting those Memories so we can get some PSO swag. (Been aching for a HUmar costume since PSO2 launched.)

Thing is... after we did the "End of the World" EQ... He found 2 Ragol Memories in his inventory!

We're not positive they dropped during the EQ, but what does this mean? How does it happen? Why didn't I get any?

There is no god.
    Last edited by Jim; Feb 3, 2016 at 12:30 AM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Me and my roommate just started playing PSO2 again this week, after a hiatus of more than a year. We both bought 90-day Premium Sets, and are eagerly awaiting those Memories so we can get some PSO swag. (Been aching for a HUmar costume since PSO2 launched.)

Thing is... after we did the "End of the World" EQ... He found 2 Ragol Memories in his inventory!

We're not positive they dropped during the EQ, but what does this mean? How does it happen? Why didn't I get any?

There is no god.
    I could swear you came back and have been playing this game for quite some time already.

As for the Ragol Memories, you can only recieve these through AC scratch campaigns or for example (and possibly) upcoming reward panel.

Your friend must of recieved these from a recent AC campaign since these are not droppable items

I could swear you came back and have been playing this game for quite some time already.
    lol I think I was talking about playing again a few months ago, and I may have I've logged in once or twice in 2015 for like 10 minutes. But I never actually got back into it until now. I've been logging on and doing dailies for nearly a week, so I guess it's official this time.

As for the Ragol Memories, you can only recieve these through AC scratch campaigns or for example (and possibly) upcoming reward panel.

Your friend must of recieved these from a recent AC campaign since these are not droppable items
    Yeah, I read the article on Bumped, which is why I was confused. He says he hasn't bought AC since the last time we were playing regularly, but I'm gonna have him check his transaction history tomorrow. Just probing for an alternate explanation in the meantime.
    Last edited by Jim; Feb 3, 2016 at 12:53 AM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!