Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    So the team that wants to vanish off the face of the ship is the one who needs to send the application? Other ppl were telling me otherwise...So confusing.
    Yes. You're basically asking to join their team. I tried looking up the topic here and they said it was the other way around. That was a while ago, though. I think there's a recent topic about it too.

Here we go:

1- Will the new Battleship EQ add any new item to the game or it will just be a new way to get the actual end-game itens?

2- As a main Br/Hu Katana Sub-Bow (orbit 20 elem.) with Fi/Hu as secondary build, I have stones to do 2 more orbit trades, should I take 2 bows to grind to 60 elem. or take it to 40 and pick a Knuckle to improve my Fi (actual weap is a Red Glove +10 ExtLv6 no pot)

3- Are the Ares weapons worth the time right now?

Thanks in advance!
    Galatea - Human Female
    Br/Hu - Fi/Hu - Bo/Hu - Su/Br - Hu/Fi
    Ene - Cast Female
    Gu/Ra - Gu/Hu - Ra/Hu - Br/Ra
    Akeno Himejima - Newman Female
    Comig soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo McBaggins View Post
    Yes. You're basically asking to join their team. I tried looking up the topic here and they said it was the other way around. That was a while ago, though. I think there's a recent topic about it too.
    I see, have link to that recent topic?

At the risk of cutting into my potential profits... what's up with the prices on Body Sandwiches. I get that they'd have higher demand than the other two, but holy crap!

... I have about 40 of these. How are those worth anything more than 1050 Meseta? You can find them litteraly everywhere.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Is there a good place to look through the Layered Wear options?

I've been rocking Thousand Rim for the longest time, and I feel like I may be ready to change it up, but i don't wanna just flounder around and try and buy ten things hoping to get a decent outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    ... I have about 40 of these. How are those worth anything more than 1050 Meseta? You can find them litteraly everywhere.
    The demand is insane because everyone wants them for filler on their pets. I'm just surprised the supply is so low, because you're right, they drop from pretty much anything. Then again you can technically find 4s stat IIIs from anything too. I guess they just aren't common enough to compare to the demand.

?EDIT: It could also just be that people don't know, thus aren't bothering to sell them.

What's the best map to farm 10+ star Trim Eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Choppenstantz View Post
    Is there a good place to look through the Layered Wear options?

I've been rocking Thousand Rim for the longest time, and I feel like I may be ready to change it up, but i don't wanna just flounder around and try and buy ten things hoping to get a decent outfit
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...tch-directory/
    Maestro Summoner is the first scratch with layered wear. Just copy and paste the names to see how they look on your character (and see how ridiculously expensive some of them are).

I've just gotten into the game again after playing on and off for 2 years. I just made a gunner and I was wondering if guld milla is still at all viable. I know the HP recovery was nerfed, but is it to the extent that it isn't useful at all any more? I know there are better mech guns, just wanted to know about it's standing right now.
    Moe:Fomar, Ship 10 block 20