Quote Originally Posted by Sonicchaos333 View Post
    For the PS4 version of the game do you need a Japanese PSN account if you have a physical copy?
    No. You can use any account if you have the disc version.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Those are done in the salon. You can change the field that is used in the salon background, can test out certain default lobby actions, and you can strip to just innerwear while accessories are still shown.
    Whenever I put on inner wear though, it automatically puts the default base wear on my character as well. How does one make it show inner only without modding?

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Whenever I put on inner wear though, it automatically puts the default base wear on my character as well. How does one make it show inner only without modding?
    There is a button you can press in the salon that strips layers; I'm not sure what it is on the keyboard, but on a controller it's one of the bumpers.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 20, 2016 at 02:14 PM.

Can anyone tell me what error code 702 is? Its not listed in the tech support thread.

Please and thank you.

Wich 13* rod can drop from WE EQ and what element should I untek it?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    Wich 13* rod can drop from WE EQ and what element should I untek it?

Thank you.
    I believe that would be the Gal Gryphon rod, Shallist. I believe that Dark is a good one for it, but don't necessarily quote me on that.

Does anyone know if anyone can just buy out the items for collection file? Or do you need to get it by drop?

what are these two things 武器アクション and 通常攻擊 in photon art and technique section for. They all look like sword ? Should them be put in the palette?

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    what are these two things 武器アクション and 通常攻擊 in photon art and technique section for. They all look like sword ? Should them be put in the palette?
    Weapon Action (ie. whatever Shift used to do for the weapon [Guard, Counter, S-Roll, etc.]).
    Normal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Does anyone know if anyone can just buy out the items for collection file? Or do you need to get it by drop?
    You have to earn each one via a drop to be able to clear it for the final collection file reward. This is the same when you do it again after cooldown.