Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiredFoal View Post
    i have 2 quick questions

1- what should i do with the 10* and up weapons/units that either aren't for my class or have no/junk affixes? should i recycle them or vend them (i do have premium) and if i recycle them should i go for cubes or spheres

2- i'm currently at lv 66 on my main and wondering what is the fastest way to get to lv 75 (i'm Fo/Bv atm and plan on buying trees when I hit cap then go to Bv/Te till Bv is 75 and you get the idea.) I'm aware bonus missions give lots of exp but getting tickets for them seem like a crapshot from featured quests.

sorry for the long questions.
    1 - As premium, you can decide to exchange for passes if you intend on buying other weapons/units in the future, otherwise Excubes or spheres as you need them.

2 - Advance quests

Does Dinian (not Sadinian) spawn in any of the Forest & Dragonkin XQ stages? The swiki page for Dinian says they spawn in the XQ, but I can't find its name in the XQ page .

Has anything changed with gunslashes in the past year? I used to main them on one of my characters, but the complete lack of defensive options was problematic at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    Has anything changed with gunslashes in the past year? I used to main them on one of my characters, but the complete lack of defensive options was problematic at times.
    Not really. They might've been buffed a little, but otherwise no.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    Can I get some help setting up the Steam Controller to work with PSO2? (PSO2 is in windowed mode w/ vanilla JP launcher, and I have Steam set to Admin mode)

It only seems to see my desktop binding and I can't get it to see the Joystick as a XInput Gamepad joystick (or map any of the buttons to a Gamepad control).

I'd also like to get the touchpad menu to work, and that isn't responding.
    if all else fails, xpadder it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    Can I get some help setting up the Steam Controller to work with PSO2? (PSO2 is in windowed mode w/ vanilla JP launcher, and I have Steam set to Admin mode)

It only seems to see my desktop binding and I can't get it to see the Joystick as a XInput Gamepad joystick (or map any of the buttons to a Gamepad control).

I'd also like to get the touchpad menu to work, and that isn't responding.
    Only works with steam beta client and big picture mode.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are there any ways for Rangers and Hunters to get a lot more crit? (besides just the 20% crit ring)
    I really wanna make use of the AIS weps but having high crit seems to be the only way (but it's pretty high damage if you got 100% crit)

Also, is anyone experiencing connection issues? EDIT: something might be wrong with the tweaker proxy - runs fine with the .bat.
    Last edited by Kole; May 13, 2016 at 12:17 AM.

Does anyone know how many photon spheres does it take to get a mag from 0 ~ 200?

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Does anyone know how many photon spheres does it take to get a mag from 0 ~ 200?
    502 devices, or approximately 335 spheres.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    502 devices, or approximately 335 spheres.
    I thought it was 336 spheres and you'll have 2 ATK devices left over?