thanks guys for info time to hunt for NT weapons

Quote Originally Posted by KuroiHitsuji View Post
    You mean that if I grind NT weapons trough the regular grinding system it will increase the attribute value and/or change the attribute based on the materials?
    It'll increase the value but you still need element changers to change it. The old rules for which fodders increase the element are the same though. Same Weapon+Element= whole attribute value added. Same Weapon + Different Element=+10. Same rarity/weapon type=+1.

Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    is it worth speccing into war cry and war brave as hunter main?
    could work as secondary spec for Tower Defence
    if its your only skill tree , for boss EQ or solo play , i dont think so

I need to do Jean's "Grind your favorite items" client order in order to progress in the story board, so I grinded a weapon, but when I go back to him the order is still blue. I tried talking to him, but that didn't work either. I have literally no clue what to do, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAshmanCometh View Post
    I need to do Jean's "Grind your favorite items" client order in order to progress in the story board, so I grinded a weapon, but when I go back to him the order is still blue. I tried talking to him, but that didn't work either. I have literally no clue what to do, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    What weapon did you use? Odds are it will not clear with the New Type grinding, so try grinding a unit instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    What weapon did you use? Odds are it will not clear with the New Type grinding, so try grinding a unit instead.
    I added +8 to an Alvin Katana, I believe. Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a shot.

Grinding a unit did the trick, so thanks a lot, Anduril. Unfortunately, I'm now stuck on the very next order, "Attribute Grind a weapon." I only have three weapons that I can even select for attribute grinding, but there's nothing to add to them. What am I supposed to do here? Do I have to just luck into a weapon that's compatible or do I find some kind of item or what?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAshmanCometh View Post
    Grinding a unit did the trick, so thanks a lot, Anduril. Unfortunately, I'm now stuck on the very next order, "Attribute Grind a weapon." I only have three weapons that I can even select for attribute grinding, but there's nothing to add to them. What am I supposed to do here? Do I have to just luck into a weapon that's compatible or do I find some kind of item or what?
    Go into the Visiphone, go to Player Shop, in search use the "Old-Type Weapons" filter, then find two same name weapons with element on them. Make sure you have Synthesizers as well.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 14, 2016 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks for all the help! I appreciate it.

I did the new EQ with one of the new collection files. Did I misread it, or the first time I did it the completion for the boss rose by about 3.5%, then the second time it jumped by a little over ten percent?

Is it just totally random how much completion raises by? Or is there some factor I haven't noticed yet?