1 for all gold nodes in all Ep1 MBs.
    1 for all gold nodes in all Ep2 MBs.
    1 for all gold nodes in all Ep3 MBs.
    1 for doing all three of the above.

1 for ALL nodes in all Ep1 MBs.
    1 for ALL nodes in all Ep2 MBs.
    1 for ALL nodes in all Ep3 MBs.
    1 for doing all three of the above.

So you can get a maximum of 8. Once you accomplish any of these, you pick up the reward at the Title Counter.
    There are two MBs that you don't have to clear for the requirements above, and those are the very last MB in Ep1 and Ep3 each, since those two are considered "bonus" MBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    ]Unplug any touch-based hardware, such as a drawing tablet, from your computer before launching the game.
    No need to unplug anything. The only thing I do to prevent it from crashing due to Windows 10 is to make sure the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service is stopped prior to booting up the game, which I just do on the Task Manager.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jun 5, 2016 at 04:39 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    Any specific materboard?

Or do I got to do all of them?
    You can get total of 8 emblems.

Clear EP1, EP2, and EP3 matterboard to get 3 emblems. Clearing all three net you another emblem, totaling it to 4.

Clear just means 'the gold node'. For the next 4 emblems, you gotta 100% every matterboard (minus the extra chapters. I dont remember which though lol)

Same format: Ep1, Ep2, Ep3 and total of the three Episodes gives your the last four emblems.

Edit: Demit ninja Sheik xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Thank you so much for the help~

Edit: Is there any particular materboard you would recomend if I just want to get one quickly? Sorry for having so many questions

so i finally remembered my password for my jp psn account and got pso2 for the ps4. but now i cant get past this screen. can someone translate for me?Attachment 39678Attachment 39679

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    Thank you so much for the help~

Edit: Is there any particular materboard you would recomend if I just want to get one quickly? Sorry for having so many questions
    It's not completing a particular MB, it's completing all MBs in a whole episode. That being the case, did you start playing before or after episode 4 hit? If it's after, then you would only have the story for episode 1 and episode 4 unlocked. If you started before episode 4 hit, then you should also have episode 3 unlocked. With Ep3 having less MBs than Ep1 and how the node advancement system works in Ep3, it would be much easier to complete all Ep3 MBs if you have it unlocked. Not only that, but the rewards for completing nodes in Ep3 are better, too. Ep1's story quests are also a pain to do, as some of them require you to finish it multiple times using different paths, so I would avoid Ep1 if possible. And I personally liked the story in Ep3, more, anyway.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jun 5, 2016 at 05:03 PM.
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I started right before episode 4, and have 1 board for E3 done, so I will finish it, thanksies.

Ok nvm i found somebody to craft it. i have another question is there a good class that works best with ideal set? Im trying to decide which of my characters/clasees should get it. Also any specific weapon thats best for it?

If you don't already have an Ideal weapon, then I wouldn't bother with Ideal units. Aim for Saiki units, since they are still top-tier units and they aren't that hard to get. Aside from Gunne Ginna-Gam trigger MPAs, you can also get them in Tokyo Bonus Quest at a decent rate.
    Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    If you don't already have an Ideal weapon, then I wouldn't bother with Ideal units. Aim for Saiki units, since they are still top-tier units and they aren't that hard to get. Aside from Gunne Ginna-Gam trigger MPAs, you can also get them in Tokyo Bonus Quest at a decent rate.
    I already have saiki and its maxed but im not gonna max it for every character . I plan on using the weapon and zieg gives you 120 cm back after you get the set. I cant decide which class i should use it for. But yeah i want to use the weapon so it would be nice to have the set.