Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    What new fields have been added(that you can do whenever) since EP3 release?
    I quit and just came back.
    Tokyo, shiron and that's it?
    I've unlocked tokyo and shiron, if there's others how do I unlock them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    You can't. Basewear color is fixed. That's why people despise layering wear system.

Well, there's Ultimate Naberius and Lilipa. And Kuronian area (still on Shironia planet, but still).
    Other than that, no new fields.
    You forgot Floating Facility that came out before Kuron. It's the 3rd field for Vopar.

If anything, EP4 is breaking the usual new field release by having Earth twice in a row, leaving Harkotan with only 2 so far. Obviously story related, since all Kuronian were exterminated by Double who then made obediant clone out of them.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

does xhta darker den df count in ray collect file?

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    does xhta darker den df count in ray collect file?
    Collection file can only be completed by having the weapon drop. I would bet that XH TA Darker Den, which is same as Harkotan TA, no drop/exp, will never give any amount of %. Hell, earlier this week, on my Revolucio Rod sheet I had the unfornate discovery that I couldn't kill Fang Banshee and quit until I reach 100% if not dropping 1st, I had to finish the TA to see my % goes up.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

is the L/DB Snatch ring bugged? I don't see the JA ring everytime i step dash with DB's for some reason. It's only +5 (doubt it has anything to do with it) but really I don't know whats going on with it, anyone else having the same issue?

It's DB Snatch, not DB Snatch JA Combo. It add damage to the movement key + weapon action (quite a hefty sum) and not the step so no, it's not a bug.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    It's DB Snatch, not DB Snatch JA Combo. It add damage to the movement key + weapon action (quite a hefty sum) and not the step so no, it's not a bug.
    my bad tired as hell, been using BR the past few hours, guess its habit so I assumed the same thing for DB's, thanks a bunch

Questions about 13star NT weapons:

How much does it cost to +30 those? Can you feed 1star weapon to it?

How many mobs/bosses are needed to fill one weapons bar in the collection sheet thing? Can you do any of the 6 "mini" weapon kills from list?

I reember that there is a cooldown on picking up the same sheet again, how much was it? Is there a way to get around it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    What is the name of the eye type used on Sakura's model in these pictures?
    Spoiler!
    縦長瞳 特大 i think

Are the Blue weapons from SHAQs drops more weighted to the classes that can use them or are they all just the same chance?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    How many mobs/bosses are needed to fill one weapons bar in the collection sheet thing?
    It depends on the weapon rarity and enemy type, as well as the %RDR boosts that you are running. The higher the rarity, the more enemies it takes. If it is a mob, it takes many more of them than if it is a boss. The bar gains are multiplied by your current %RDR, so it is recommended to at least have on the 250% boost while doing these. The bars for EQ bosses (not bosses that show up in EQs, but the EQ bosses themselves, e.g. Yamato ship, PD) are multiplied somewhere between 2x and 4x.

Can you do any of the 6 "mini" weapon kills from list?
    I am not sure what is being asked here.

I reember that there is a cooldown on picking up the same sheet again, how much was it? Is there a way to get around it?
    I believe that it is approximately 2 days.