How do I unlock VR Training: Heaven and Hell and Ultimate Lillipa Data Drives?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What all enemies drop the Vega Twinkle? I killed a De Malmoth for the Shaft Revolucio collection and it gave me a whopping 2.3%, and just going through areas normally I have gotten up to 10...

Use rdr 250% to boost that 2.3% into around 8.05%

Bring along a friend who are willing to help, so u can spawn two demamoth. 3 friends. If you're lucky and can spawn 3 demamoth.

Try checking swiki for its source of drop. But I do remember that Easter eq had enemies counted for it lol, it's long gone now tho
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Jul 1, 2016 at 12:26 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    How do I shot web?
    Go to facebook and ask spooderman

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

How much invincibility does Step have innately? It seems like the invincibility is incredibly small. D:

How do I talis FO/TE skill tree?

Anyone know where I can find an updated list of layered costumes? I'm talking about the ones with [BA] or [IN] in the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    How do I talis FO/TE skill tree?
    In theory, you should always be using Talis in conjunction with a Rod, but since Tails is a difficult weapon to master, people don't. A Talis FO/TE tree is rather identical to your bog standard FO/TE tree, but you get stuff like Talis Tech Bonus and Talis Fast Throw instead of Rod specific skills like Rod Shoot.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Anyone know where I can find an updated list of layered costumes? I'm talking about the ones with [BA] or [IN] in the name.
    Try S Wiki. They're very up-to-date.