Quote Originally Posted by dhman2011 View Post
    oh....then where can i found good sword that purple and black one thats have 12 stars? i need good sword....
    Best 12* is Ely Syon.
    If weapons' looks is a major thing for you - choose a nice camo.

According to bumped, there's a 455mb patch for PC. Just got back home, started tweaker, expecting it to patch but didn't download anything. Game runs fine.
    Anyone else experienced this?

My game didn't patch either, runs fine. =/

The patch will be rolled out sometime while the game is under maintenance. Maintenance starts about 13 hours from now.
    Last edited by AsinineWaffle; Jul 5, 2016 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsinineWaffle View Post
    The patch will be rolled out sometime while the game is under maintenance. Maintenance starts about 13 hours from now.
    ...oh dear god, I thought today was a Wednesday! XD
    excuse me while I hide under a rock in shame

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    ...oh dear god, I thought today was a Wednesday! XD
    excuse me while I hide under a rock in shame
    Hmm.. Weird... Why am I also feeling that today is Wednesday... LOL Guess I'm not the only one...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

So I finished the collection file for the yamato weapons, but it didn't drop the weapon for me. It says "COMPLETE" in gold letters, but I haven't obtained the weapons yet nor does it allow me to reobtain the sheets like I normally could.

Any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    So I finished the collection file for the yamato weapons, but it didn't drop the weapon for me. It says "COMPLETE" in gold letters, but I haven't obtained the weapons yet nor does it allow me to reobtain the sheets like I normally could.

Any ideas???
    when it says complete (the entire thing) it automatically appears in your inventory. hope you didn't delete/trash it l0l maybe it's in your storage?

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Thank you very much Alteia and Spiral! I really appreciate your help! Also, may I please ask, what difference does it make if I don't have a max element? I really like the looks of the A30 rifle, it resembles a real life G36C. I think you can "reobtain" the sheet with star gems, does it mean I can only complete the sheet once for free? Also will I be able to reobtain it with star gems after it expires? Thanks a lot!
    The mechanics of Element is very wishy washy, but general rule of thumb is that more Element = more damage. Element is the second most important thing next to getting a weapon's Grind and Potential maxed out, since it makes such a huge impact on your damage.

Collect Files must cool down once completed. You can reset the cooldown with SG, but if you wait a bit, the Collect File will reopen. An expired Collect File cannot be reobtained unless it's still in your set after the expiration date.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What's a good attribute for boots of serafi?