Page 310 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2102603003073083093103113123133203604108101310 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka20 View Post
    are u using big file or just the normal one?
    avoid using big file.that causes problems
    Large files are working perfectly fine.

Full file check via PSO2 Launcher and try the game without any patches. If the game is fine, re-apply all patches making sure they're the most recent versions.

Edit: forgot to say this the other day:

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    The daggers that people are complaining about are called nishiki. They complain about it crashing games because it is often used for dashing to move faster. Since the design of it is unique. It takes longer for the design to be animated so ergo cause lag for others.

This is only a problem for older computers and not really much an issue for newer pc. Though if you really do want to be considerate for your fellow FREE users who come and go...You can equip a twin dagger camo and that fixes it.
    I have a fairly beefy PC and I get stutters from TDs that cause lag. Whenever somebody switches to lag inducing TDs, I lose about 50-60% of my usual FPS. I can still stay well above 60 FPS, but the stutter it causes is a bit troublesome. It's pretty bad during Base EQs for me. There are instances where multiple people will switch at the same time and I'll lose a good few seconds of time. This has actually gotten me killed before.
    Last edited by NexusAZ; Jan 20, 2014 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    you ain't going to hit hard without a Dex MAG and with Dex Affixes. . .
    What exactly does DEX do? So far, what I think I know is that it increases crit chance, raises minimum damage dealt, and PA power scales from DEX. Is this correct or am I missing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    I know this has been discussed a lot already but I thought I understood everything and obviously I don't.
    I extended Demonic Fork to Lv. 4 and got the potential to Lv. 1 so it should have a 12% dark tech damage increase, and then compared its damage with Satellite Riser. There's a 60 T ATK difference (1085 on Satellite Riser and 1025 on Demonic Fork). I've only tested damage on a few Nab Rappies and Oodans but Demonic Fork was consistently doing like 300~500 less damage (*using Megid) which is a HUGE difference... I thought extending 10*s only affected the DEX so I still COULD hit hard, but this thing was not hitting hard at all.
    A quick answer to as to why this happened and what I should and should never do again like extending 10*s would be nice.
    to wat i know. all default 10* has a hidden 20% dex modifier within it.
    crafting it causes it to be removed.
    and that actually boost ur dmg to a certain amount.
    i cant be 100% sure.
    i read it somewhere before
    can someone reconfirm this?
    Ign : Yukino
    Female Newman
    Class : Fo:70/Te:70/Hu:70/Fi:70/Ra:70/Gu:70/Br:70
    Ship : 2
    Team : Mystic Shadow
    Signature quote : (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Coming from PSU to PSO2..

English patch installed.

How the hell do I play this game? When you press shift, to my understanding it switches your weapon pallete.. i have mine set to a sword (im ranger) but it doesn't work?!

i need help. how do I know which discs are for my weapon? How do I use them? Why is everything in japanese if I have english patch?

Quote Originally Posted by BiGGYHiGHROLLER View Post
    Coming from PSU to PSO2..

English patch installed.

How the hell do I play this game? When you press shift, to my understanding it switches your weapon pallete.. i have mine set to a sword (im ranger) but it doesn't work?!

i need help. how do I know which discs are for my weapon? How do I use them? Why is everything in japanese if I have english patch?
    Shift allows you to switch combat modes on gunslash, Stylish roll with mech guns, guard with certain melee weapons, evade with certain melee weapons, and switch to your other PAs with ranged weapons. You switch weapons with the mouse wheel or the f+r keys(?).

You can use a controller if you wish. The 360 should work off the bat as well as a PS3 controller I hear.

PAs disks will have the same icons as the weapon they go to. Technics will have their elements represented. You can set PAs in the same option(Equip Weapon) where you can set weapons. For the gunslash, they should be activated with the right mouse button. Each PA switching with every normal or PA attack. Your left mouse button, of course, being your normal attack.

Japanese patch may not work because you may have put the files in the wrong folder.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Jan 20, 2014 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka20 View Post
    to wat i know. all default 10* has a hidden 20% dex modifier within it.
    crafting it causes it to be removed.
    and that actually boost ur dmg to a certain amount.
    i cant be 100% sure.
    i read it somewhere before
    can someone reconfirm this?
    Having the Dex modifier removed will leave the weapon doing wide damage range like 800 - 2k. . . or something like that. . . so you'll see big and small damage counts. . . that's one downside on crafting. . . ways to overcome this are getting those crit skills on classes. . . another is having a Dex MAG. . .

Edit: uhm. . . you may want to know how Dex works. . .
    Dex reduces the chance to do a low damage. the higher your Dex, the more chance you deal your maximum damage. . . If not, its somewhere in the middle.
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Jan 20, 2014 at 03:39 AM.

Is it worth subbing ranger just for WB? I can basically 3x my damage on anything with that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Is it worth subbing ranger just for WB? I can basically 3x my damage on anything with that right?
    depends on what class you're going to sub Ra for. . .

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    depends on what class you're going to sub Ra for. . .
    Hunter/fighter?

Could be handy. WBing something as you approach the hostile target, then dual daggers/Doublesaber/Knuckles it in its weakened area repeatedly once you arrive in melee range.

As much as I hate to condone spamming a single thing for spam's sake..... Doublesaber's PA called Deadly Archer, mixed with WB, can truely live up to the name DEADLY Archer with how many hits are delivered each time it is released (Constant hits as it spins like a propeller)