Quote Originally Posted by xsuicidal View Post
    Cheap good all-rounders set that can be used for all classes? I kinda don't want to focus on one attack mod since I want to level and play range and tech classes also.
    I have S and R attack mags at 200. I'm currently leveling a T attack mag. I forgot to mention it's for units.

i have excubes to spare on my room tickets and i have a jukebox in my default room and my question is: if i place the jukebox in my inventory then place it in my new big room i would still keep all the music i recorded in the past ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i have excubes to spare on my room tickets and i have a jukebox in my default room and my question is: if i place the jukebox in my inventory then place it in my new big room i would still keep all the music i recorded in the past ?
    Yes, you'd keep all the discs you've registered so far.

thank you very much for the info im going to buy enought tickets for a year :P

Does anyone know if Braver stances affect Zanverse? It's not listed on swiki, so I just want to double check.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

No
    5char

what are the swordsmith emblems for and how to get the weapons like Energy Huezer to get the camo from Zieg? Also how to get weapons for the Zieg's * Data Collection COs?
    Last edited by phantasystaronline66; Jul 25, 2016 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phantasystaronline66 View Post
    what are the swordsmith emblems for and how to get the weapons like Energy Huezer to get the camo from Zieg? Also how to get weapons for the Zieg's * Data Collection COs?
    The Swordsmith Emblems are for Fahren Weapons. If you already have 12* or higher, they're entirely useless.
    A lot of the weapons that can be traded for camo versions at Zieg are event-exclusive. If you weren't present for that event, hope you can scrounge together enough Meseta to hopefully buy one from Player Shops.
    Data Collection COs require LIVE weapons. These are 12*s that can be obtained by trading Large Pyroxenes at the Pyroxene Exchange Shop. These used to be easier to acquire, but ever since SEGA replace Pyroxenes with Gathering stuff on the Login Stamp Card two months ago...
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 25, 2016 at 03:09 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

As a Fighter/Hunter what units should I be looking for if I use Double Sabers primarily?

I seem to take a beating up close in AQ missions at 49 with friends compared to them just 5-6 levels higher and I get eaten alive.