I am thinking about an extra skill tree for hunter because I wanna do some shit

Old player returning to PSO after a long break and I've already caught up reading about some of the boatload of new content (e.g. gathering, skill rings, etc). However my gear is crappy. I want better gear. Especially after seeing people do like 3-4x what I do. I've been relatively unlucky with drops so I don't have the best gear. Is there any (alternative) way for me to get some better gear? Or do I just continue to press my luck for some good drops?

I currently have a Bio Janen+10 with default affixes and an unlock lv1 in place. Units are Fahrenpulse, Faherenpaua and Fahrenparis with Anga Soul, Power III, Spirita III and 2/3 with Vinculum. I also just have the one ring I had to make for the CO.

I'm playing BR/HU and just recently did a reset and got my skill tree setup again. I'm planning on getting a Perfect Keeper (Striking) SR and still gotta decide on the left-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Garteal View Post
    Old player returning to PSO after a long break and I've already caught up reading about some of the boatload of new content (e.g. gathering, skill rings, etc). However my gear is crappy. I want better gear. Especially after seeing people do like 3-4x what I do. I've been relatively unlucky with drops so I don't have the best gear. Is there any (alternative) way for me to get some better gear? Or do I just continue to press my luck for some good drops?

I currently have a Bio Janen+10 with default affixes and an unlock lv1 in place. Units are Fahrenpulse, Faherenpaua and Fahrenparis with Anga Soul, Power III, Spirita III and 2/3 with Vinculum. I also just have the one ring I had to make for the CO.

I'm playing BR/HU and just recently did a reset and got my skill tree setup again. I'm planning on getting a Perfect Keeper (Striking) SR and still gotta decide on the left-hand.
    Get a Ray Collect File for the weapon of your choice. If you equip enough RDR, you can have a high-grade 12* in 3-5 runs of Profound Darkness. Put in a little more work, and you can have a decent 13*.

Your Left Ring options are really situational. It's fine to just not get a Left Ring at all.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 31, 2016 at 05:42 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does the character's race make any considerable difference on the class stats?

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    Does the character's race make any considerable difference on the class stats?
    I think the biggest difference for any ATK stat is around 100 T-ATK between a Female Newman and Male Cast on FO/TE; even with that, on average the difference between race and gender is rather negligible unless you are a min-maxer.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 31, 2016 at 07:18 PM.

Can someone give me tips on how to consistently get units with 5+ abilities without buying them. I got the skilled trainer and fortunate omen COs done and the weapons in my inventory but when it comes to units, I rarely find them.

Praying to Dudu is the only way

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Can someone give me tips on how to consistently get units with 5+ abilities without buying them. I got the skilled trainer and fortunate omen COs done and the weapons in my inventory but when it comes to units, I rarely find them.
    Get lucky.

Ironically, I think too much rdr can actually work against you finding those units via drops replacing them with red boxes instead.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Get lucky.

Ironically, I think too much rdr can actually work against you finding those units via drops replacing them with red boxes instead.
    Yeah, I noticed that trend too. Even when units drop, I rarely get one that's 5 slot ore more, with the exception of Gryphon, Knight Gear, and Cougar.

Trying to get my buddy in the game, but every time she goes to make a character nothing pops up. She gets the background, but no menu or character models on screen or anything. We've tried running a file check, lowering and raising the graphics settings and turning on simple shaders and none of that seems to work. Anyone know what might fix this?