Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    You can get them in PSO2es, as random rewards from the "quick search". Not sure if there's any way to get them in PSO2 proper.
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Where can I find items that drop with the affixes Gift Receptor and Soul Receptor?
    You can also just play PSO2es. They're randomly affixed to boss drops.

They won't drop in PSO2, for the record. But you can also just buy them from Player Shops.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 1, 2016 at 10:57 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can also just play PSO2es. They're randomly affixed to boss drops.
    Oh wow...I'll def be playing some ES then! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Oh wow...I'll def be playing some ES then! Thank you!
    No problem. In addition to farming them, you can also get gear from Quick Search that has them affixed (previously mentioned), Score Bonus usually has them, and when EQs roll around, 3s Soul/Gift becomes ridiculously common from EQ drops and Bonus Scratch. You can also get 4s Soul units via Recycle Shop. When you have a Lv. 70 class with appropriate gear and Chips, you can tackle EX Quests in Story Mode, which have higher odds of dropping Soul/Gift gear with a high slot count (good for selling).
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    No problem. In addition to farming them, you can also get gear from Quick Search that has them affixed (previously mentioned), Score Bonus usually has them, and when EQs roll around, 3s Soul/Gift becomes ridiculously common from EQ drops and Bonus Scratch. You can also get 4s Soul units via Recycle Shop. When you have a Lv. 70 class with appropriate gear and Chips, you can tackle EX Quests in Story Mode, which have higher odds of dropping Soul/Gift gear with a high slot count (good for selling).
    Very useful info. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    I am a figher at 65. I get smacked around a ton by bosses while I watch every other class stand face to face and barely block anything and dont get knocked across the map.
    Which subclass are you using? Skilltree?

What should I be doing to avoid this? Is Fighter just a glass cannon that should expect this?
    Yes, Fighter is a glass cannon, so you should be evading whatever that tries to kill you.

I currently use the 2 piece Blitz set and S Attack and HP boost and another 10* slot for the extra set. All my S/R/T Def is around 850-950. Is there something I should be going for?
    Are your units grinded to +10? If so, I recommend extending them using the Special Striking Extension Level 8 at least. Also, affix them with something like Vol Soul + Power III + Stamina III, at least while you get used to play the class.

Also are Dual blades with have that AoE shooting type ability just OP or is Double Sabers Chaos Riser just not as versatile?
    Using the Kamaitachi ring, Double Sabers can be excellent weapons for bossing.

I recommend you do your pertinent questions about Fighter in the Fighter Discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Which subclass are you using? Skilltree?

Yes, Fighter is a glass cannon, so you should be evading whatever that tries to kill you.

Are your units grinded to +10? If so, I recommend extending them using the Special Striking Extension Level 8 at least. Also, affix them with something like Vol Soul + Power III + Stamina III, at least while you get used to play the class.

Using the Kamaitachi ring, Double Sabers can be excellent weapons for bossing.

I recommend you do your pertinent questions about Fighter in the Fighter Discussion thread.

This is the skill tree I use for both Fighter and Hunter:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...0jdoIb0000000j

Also how do I extend those units with those abilities?
    Last edited by AtheistPeace; Aug 2, 2016 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    Also how do I extend those units with those abilities?
    If you have a Crafting Console, you can Extend Equipment. Unlike Extending Weapons, all Unit Extensions are exactly the same regardless of rarity. Extending a Unit will override any of its hidden effects. It will take some effort to get Strike Extend HP Ex. 8 on all three units; you can seek out a Craft Request in that case. An HP Extended Unit provides a bonus +100 HP, making you a better tank/not as squishy.

The Abilities have to be Affixed.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 2, 2016 at 04:19 AM.

Is there a fast/reliable way to farm toy houses? Trying to finish this cfile but the RNG is killing me.
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineAlexandra View Post
    Is there a fast/reliable way to farm toy houses? Trying to finish this cfile but the RNG is killing me.
    Codotta Idetta Subjugation area 2 and running in circle. Try to find a map with 2 or more toy house spawn points and the efficiency will go up.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan