Page 319 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2192693093163173183193203213223293694198191319 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 46801

3-5 mil for Calburn set is pretty good. That was doing way worse about 2-3 weeks ago at 2.5 mil each so you're definitely best buying now. Expensive would be the two-piece + off-piece setups that will probably run you 20-30 mil just on purchase alone.

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    I have no Idea who you are.

seriously, I don't ._.
    does it matter? I just chose to say hello, that's all.

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    ...Calburn is expensive? Last time I checked, it was only 1.5m a piece. Dirt cheap.
    would be great If I had a 9 digit meseta count in my bank, apparently no. I do TAs but I also craft while I'm at it, so TA money gone.

pls, do consider not all of us boasts 9 digit meseta. like you ._.

I guess I can't complain too much. I've gotten all my gear across all classes to a satisfactory point so my money doesn't disappear the instant I get it anymore. It's just two unit sets (both nearly ready to go) and GM and I can build up money for a good while then.

How do i see the built-in DEX from weapons which i will lose after crafting?

You don't.

I'm pretty sure that all 7*+ rares have the same bonus, though, save for the red weapons which instead have a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You don't.

I'm pretty sure that all 7*+ rares have the same bonus, though, save for the red weapons which instead have a penalty.
    If that's the case any range?

It's reportedly not a dex bonus, but a minimum damage cap (relative to your maximum damage, i.e. let's say you won't hit below 90% crit damage). This value can be surpassed by dex if you have enough, up to 95% of your maximum damage.

The difference is significant because your dex only matters if you pass the weapon's set minimum damage - it could be zero and you'd still have stable damage because of the weapon's fixed minimum damage stat.

When you extend your weapon suddenly the fixed minimum damage is gone, leaving only your dex.

is it betterm when crafting, to try to achieve consecutive great successes through each extension level? rather than just extending it straight up?

Until crafting gets any updates, increasing your extend level simply sets the base atk stat higher than the previous level's stat. It has no effects (as far as I know) on getting great successes. Because great success equip conditions are removed after another extend, it's better just to get to the level you want and re-extend from there.

What I do with 1-3*'s is get to level 10 (no rubiards/saphiards required at this specific extend level) and keep repeat extending at the same level for great successes. That way it's only slightly under par and a bit more manageable to attempt multiclassing. If you're leveling a lowbie, then just increase it to the maximum atk stat your class is capable of reaching at that level.