Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    I thought it was the pot for the old Nox...

okay, thanks bro o/
    your welcome. if they had different potential it be a new weapon.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I only have two characters, so I may be wrong here, but don't you just need to have AC on your account, and you just make the new character? So you buy the AC in es, then on PC/PS4/Vita you just make another character, and it charges you on your AC balance. Right?
    He was wondering if the option to buy another character exists in es. It doesn't, as far as I know.

Let's imagine for a moment that I'm going to play Crit Wand smacker FI/TE because Ethan is a shitty excuse for a FI/TE. Aside from the Critical skills, what exactly would I be investing in? Limit Break, Chase Advance, Territory Burst, etc.? Also, assuming I get the Wand I want, I'll get a 90% Crit Rate with C. Strike, Stance Critical, and Shifta Critical. Is there any way to increase this further?
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 3, 2016 at 11:08 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Which would be better for Melon: 4 Sandwiches, or 2 Resist Candies?

EDIT: Nevermind. Checked the JP wiki after I posted, and it mentions that Blow Resist Candy has no effect on Malon, Melon, and Viola (though the jury is out on Shot and Mind Resist). That sucks.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Sep 3, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

Ah, I must have misunderstood the question then, sorry.
    I did go ahead a look myself, but yeah, there's no option to buy a character creation ticket, and there's no way to make another character in es itself.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

PSO2es Quick Search question: 1st/2nd option can drop weapon, unit, grinder or stones. Every option after that gives you gathering trash?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    PSO2es Quick Search question: 1st/2nd option can drop weapon, unit, grinder or stones. Every option after that gives you gathering trash?
    First, second, third options are for UQ Naberius, UQ Lillipa, and Kuron/Black Territory respctively. They will give you random goodies, area stones, and once in a while, 13*s. After that is Gathering searches for Forest, Ruins, Coast, and Tokyo, which only dispenses Gathering materials.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I only have two characters, so I may be wrong here, but don't you just need to have AC on your account, and you just make the new character? So you buy the AC in es, then on PC/PS4/Vita you just make another character, and it charges you on your AC balance. Right?
    That is correct.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Is there a way to buy AC in PSO2ES? Which option is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Is there a way to buy AC in PSO2ES? Which option is it?
    Under the Shop Menu (second button from the left on the Lobby Menu), the second option is AC Charge. Select that, and you'll get a menu asking how much AC you would like. Select the button you want, and it'll charge your Google account for the amount equal to the AC you're purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Under the Shop Menu (second button from the left on the Lobby Menu), the second option is AC Charge. Select that, and you'll get a menu asking how much AC you would like. Select the button you want, and it'll charge your Google account for the amount equal to the AC you're purchasing.
    Finally got it Thanks a lot!