Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    What would be the best "get more HP" set? I was thinking Saiha/Rigid, but there could be a set bonus I don't know about.
    HP crafted double units with the Saiha rear would get you 370 hp and 20 pp.

EDIT: Saiha with hp crafted arm units would get you 400 hp and no pp too I guess.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 10, 2016 at 04:49 AM.

where can I drop red tmg?

Grinding an orbit right now. Can I recycle AC items bought from other players and get Grind Skip 7s? Is that the best way to go about it? It seems like the lowest AC item is about 130k

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    where can I drop red tmg?
    Volcano, desert Skyscape and Sanctum VHAQ (without risk)

Quote Originally Posted by soraine View Post
    Grinding an orbit right now. Can I recycle AC items bought from other players and get Grind Skip 7s? Is that the best way to go about it? It seems like the lowest AC item is about 130k
    Yes you can, it's more costy in terms of mesetas, than grinding it normally, but it's a big economy of excube and lambda grinders, going about it that way or not depends on what you've got in good quantity

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Volcano, desert Skyscape and Sanctum VHAQ (without risk)
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    Someone knows what Shinkurou's pots do?
    Is this a pet or a weapon?
    Shinkurou

Cunning; Unconscious next to the issue and consumption PP mitigation of pet. ( 5% / 7% / 10% / 13% / 20% )
    Ultra cunning; Get to the next pet that stunned the item drop rate rise and consumption PP mitigation.
    Fellow ; Next to put out and increases the power of the unconscious pet. ( 2% / 3% / 5% / 7% / 12% )
    super fellow; Put out to pet fainted and item drop rate rise next and increased power.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    umm im trying to raise my max craft level for 7-9* and i thiiiiink the list says i need to craft level 3 and above 25 times. ive crafted two times at its current max which is like level 8 i think and it still hasnt gone up from 4/25. does it have to be at only level three and NOT higher or something? or am i just missing this completely? im kinda pissed i wasted 400k of tacos...
    I think you crafted it right but you need to crafted it again and again till you get 25. On the reason why the 4/25 won't rise is probably you crafted something that wasn't high enough. And I don't think lvl 3 is what it actually means I think it is the crafting level on your character and not the weapon that needs to be higher. I probably didn't make any sense but just keep crafting.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Shinkuro's potentials only take effect if you use it after a pet of your has fainted.
    One potential is PP reduction and the other is damage bonus.

As for the craft question, if you indeed crafted something that was the right category and the right rarity twice from 1 to 8, you should have gotten 12 points up.
    Can it be that you crafted a gunslash and expected a bonus to R-ATK? Gunslashes count as S-Atk weapons.
    Edit: Also there's a category of crafts lv7 and higher. going twice from 1 to 8 would explain getting 4 points in there.
    As a rule of thumb, if you really want to get through a category fast, you have to do the minimum required. Craft it to lv7 again and again and again. No one ever said you always had to craft to a better level... It does use up a sizeable chunk of meseta though.
    Last edited by Saffran; Sep 10, 2016 at 03:18 PM.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The story board ends with 096-C for now... So how am I gonna open up the other areas after Las Vegas so I can do more daily orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Minun172 View Post
    The story board ends with 096-C for now... So how am I gonna open up the other areas after Las Vegas so I can do more daily orders?
    There are no more areas after Vegas through the story board, the rest are unlocked via Koffie's COs and doing the respective ARKs mission into FF missions.