Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Is it still a pain in the ass to grind old style 12★/13★ weapons?

Does someone know how much meseta it costs to "grind" 13★ NT weapon from +0 to +35?
    Going off my little experience with an Orbit Wand I had gotten not too long ago.

It was 196k per grind. Costs 3 Lambdas per try. Just getting to +10 it cost about 3 mil. Also it isn't +35 for old types it is +40, 4 rounds of getting to +10.

I can get a NT 13* to +30 in about 2 min flat thanks to saving all the emper affix weapons I find. Then putting them into 12* NT that I grind to +30 making them excellent fodder to use on 13* NT.

Really there is no sense in comparing the two NT can never fail and thanks to the emper affix it makes grinding a breeze. OT blegh I hate even trying to grind during grind boost weeks.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Sep 11, 2016 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Is it still a pain in the ass to grind Chainsawd?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does someone know how much meseta it costs to grind Ray Sword to +35?
    1. Depends on your standards of 'pain in the ass' but frankly it's a whole lot easier compared to before
    2. Assuming you don't have a single Emper Embrace item, about 3-4mil just from buying Emper fodder (with each at about roughly 50k @ Ship2)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Where do you get pure photons

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Where do you get pure photons
    They were drops from the last 2 LQs and from the Chrome Dragon in Beach Wars 3. I'm not sure if they currently drop anywhere.

I have been wanting to know where else do the weapon badge 2016 drop? or do they only drop in the current level up quest.

How do I put the D in harambe?

Quote Originally Posted by NovaNerd View Post
    I have been wanting to know where else do the weapon badge 2016 drop? or do they only drop in the current level up quest.
    They also drop from the Gal Gryphon at the end of Regiment of the Wicked. You can also trade various stones for the Gold Badges at one of the Stone exchange NPCs on the second floor of the shop area.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 11, 2016 at 04:09 PM.

If I transfer an extra skill tree to the same class, does it reset? I realized I messed something up, and I ran out of all the free resets I had built up.

Nevermind, went ahead and did it, it works.

Another question though, if I'm affixing, and I have 3 affixes at 88% (with a 40% boost item), do you think it's safe? Or is there an affix boost week anytime soon?
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 11, 2016 at 06:25 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    If I transfer an extra skill tree to the same class, does it reset? I realized I messed something up, and I ran out of all the free resets I had built up.

Nevermind, went ahead and did it, it works.

Another question though, if I'm affixing, and I have 3 affixes at 88% (with a 40% boost item), do you think it's safe? Or is there an affix boost week anytime soon?
    Let me answer your question with a picture

Spoiler!

I should also mention it took me three tries to succeed that affix combo. After that pic I tried again Mod and App were 100% chance, Technique III was at 96%, and Shoot III was at 88%. Technique III failed the next time.

Fire Emblem has taught me one thing and that is if it is against you unless 100% your chance to fail/miss is greater than 50%.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Sep 11, 2016 at 06:45 PM.