Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Does anyone have luck getting items for ring from PSO2es quick search?
    It's a bit slower, though you can get Jewels (Amethyst, emerald, sapphire etc) easily if you pay of course.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Can someone give me some Gathering tips? I know that I should start with fishing and go harvesting after that but should I stop when fishing dont give Fever?

I need stuff from Forest/Ruins. It is wirth to go to Coast to get food boost materials?

Does anyone have luck getting items for ring from Pso2es quick search?
    Do not focus solely on one field. Do others besides just forest. Increasing levels increases chances for pretty much everything.

Go ahead and harvest after fishing has run out and you have no fever. There is no point not harvesting just because of no fever because you will still have to wait for fishing to refill before trying again for a fever.

I noticed they're bringing back old concerts, but there doesn't seem to be a We're ARKS this week, right? I always miss that one because of real life.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Any idea for a 5 slot affix (for units) with a good price/performance ratio in the current meta? (for ra/gu/bow br)
    my current set is a 5 slot saiki ext.8 (r-attck 145 appre soul, shoot iii, ability iii, modulator, shooting boost)) that i basically made for free because at the time i had all the materials, now i manage to get all invade units as drops and want to exchange them for austere units and affix them but right now I don't have much meseta, and the only things I have in bank atm for the affix are 3 noble shoots.
    Last edited by bhaal; Sep 14, 2016 at 03:31 PM.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    The whole point of TE/HU is to be able to support and heal while not worrying about you getting owned while doing so. So definitely yes xD
    can be 200 s-atk mag?

What do you need to do to get the 12 star weapon badges from titles

Quote Originally Posted by NovaNerd View Post
    Play a ton of Extra Hard Quests.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by NovaNerd View Post
    You mean the purchase passes? You need to run missions on XH a total of 30 times to get the three.

Are we going to have another grind boost soon?

with the removal of secure otp I'm being forced to use the google one but is there a third option? I can't use the google one because it requires a phone number.

also in case I don't find a way to get otp storage again will all my stuff in it be lost?
    Last edited by EspeonageTieler; Sep 14, 2016 at 04:55 PM.