Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I've been meaning to ask, to class bonuses affect all characters? So my second character is about to max out Braver, would the lv75 Braver title add the bonus to my other character as well?
    Yep, Class Bonus is account-wide due to being Title Rewards.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Attachment 40230
    Can anyone please translate this menu? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    Attachment 40230
    Your attachment is broken.

Alright, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    Attachment 40230
    What part of stop using ATTACH did you not understand?

Either HYPERLINK

OR

SPOILER-BOX & IMG

Spoiler!

does anyone know how to get easy 12* weapons. they dont need to be anygood i just want to trade them in for 12* weapon passs ><

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    does anyone know how to get easy 12* weapons. they dont need to be anygood i just want to trade them in for 12* weapon passs ><
    Collect File is a solid method. Set three Ray files of any kind and just do a bunch of XH Profound Darkness until you get the 12*.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I would say the Vegas sheets are easier for the 12* weapons since you can always do the riding quest instead if having to wait for an EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I would say the Vegas sheets are easier for the 12* weapons since you can always do the riding quest instead if having to wait for an EQ.
    nah you are wrong is still hard because of the people , i mean why i have to wait 5 minutes at least from round to round D:< or have to wait even an hour just because of a missable EQ . it's just annoying ):

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    nah you are wrong is still hard because of the people , i mean why i have to wait 5 minutes at least from round to round D:< or have to wait even an hour just because of a missable EQ . it's just annoying ):
    At least RQ isn't on a schedule. If you play during League hours, you can get a lot of fast rounds if you're in a good block.