Quote Originally Posted by jordanu View Post
    Okay, so I just got back to the game after awhile and I am a bit lost when it comes to the new weapons, since I depended a lot on Cirnopedia and it seems they stopped updating. I play Bo/Br (currently trying to level hunter for sub) and am using Fubuki Reisen+10 as my main weapon. It has 1054 S-atk, 30 fire, Spirita 1, Mark Angar, and Lucky Rise 1. Any suggestions for what dual blades I should aim for now?
    Follow Selphea's guide. Note that the guide mentions using Revolucio collection file to obtain Nox Dinas, but that file is expired and gone now. Otherwise the guide should still be on point.

Also don't mess with old-style weapons like Fubuki Reisen, stick with NT weapons unless you are going after Niren Orochi, Austere or Orbit.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Note that the guide mentions using Revolucio collection file to obtain Nox Dinas, but that file is expired and gone now.
    Fixed and thanks for the catch

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    This is more of a "What if" question since no one could answer it...

Do you think we'd get a new race for Episode 5? Or will dewman be our last?
    I would say dewman is most likely our last. There really is no point in creating another race as the stat changes would only be minor. Cosmetics would be only facial related, to avoid having to create exclusive outfits for one race, like with CASTs.

If we do end up getting another race I imagine it will be SEGA's attempt at breathing life back into the game sorta like increasing max level, only if necessary.

Is there a limit to how much you can reduce charge time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    This is more of a "What if" question since no one could answer it...

Do you think we'd get a new race for Episode 5? Or will dewman be our last?
    To add, Dewman was in the game files way before they were officially announced and released, I doubt they'd add another playable race and not have people catch that in data mining.

Plus the only other race that exists in the online Phantasy Star games is Beast, and I doubt they'd want to give race specific abilities like the Nanoblast from PSU, thus making Beasts useless.

interesting question maybe, does killing bonus use your position or your pets position? was wondering if it'd work as a ring for su

I'm coming back to the game after a short break and I remember seeing an update with some collection tech weapons that have a potential to shot of a shockwave like attack. Are those still available in game and if so what are they called?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I'm coming back to the game after a short break and I remember seeing an update with some collection tech weapons that have a potential to shot of a shockwave like attack. Are those still available in game and if so what are they called?
    that'd be the form series, you can get them from las vegas CF, or you might get lucky and 1 will drop in riding quest at the end from the big crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    that'd be the form series, you can get them from las vegas CF, or you might get lucky and 1 will drop in riding quest at the end from the big crystal
    alright thank you and is it known how much longer they will be in for?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    alright thank you and is it known how much longer they will be in for?
    10/18 you've got 1 month to get 3 to make it 60 elem