Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    To craft you need to be in your 'My Room' and go to the rounded console to the left of the exit.
    There should be an option called 'Craft', assuming you are using the English patches, go into that menu. Next 'My Crafts'.
    Followed by 'Customize PA'.
    Choose a craft line it doesn't matter which they are all the same.
    Now just find the PA you want to craft, Deadly Circle is a Double Saber PA so go to that section.
    You will then choose which version of the PA you want to craft, assuming you have multiple choices.
    The menu on the right tells you what is needed to craft that PA. In this case you need 15 S-ATK PA Fragments & 20k meseta.
    okay thank you very much tht was a huge help ^.^ Where would i find these S-ATK PA Fragments i dont think i have seen them yet

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    okay thank you very much tht was a huge help ^.^ Where would i find these S-ATK PA Fragments i dont think i have seen them yet
    You get them from breaking down Lv11+ striking PA discs. From that same Craft Menu, you need to go to Desynthesize Items and select the PA Discs. You can also buy them from the player shop: PAフラグメント(打撃)

Is there a cat like tail that changes color to w/e the hair is?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You get them from breaking down Lv11+ striking PA discs. From that same Craft Menu, you need to go to Desynthesize Items and select the PA Discs. You can also buy them from the player shop: PAフラグメント(打撃)
    Awesome. Thanks alot, i picked up some going to try an Craft it

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    You can obtain PA Fragments (S-ATK) by acquiring Lv. 11+ Photon Art discs for Sword, Wired Lance, Partizan, Knuckles, Double Saber, Twin Dagger, Gunslash, Katana, or Dual Blades and disassembling them through your Craft Console. They're also handed out as rewards for completing Daily Crafts once in a while. You can also buy them on Player Shops.

EDIT: Got ninja'd.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Is there a cat like tail that changes color to w/e the hair is?
    All the 'cat' tails in the game that can change to your color of hair are multi color for some dumb reason.

ミコッテF・テイル
    ミコッテM・テイル

Those two are the only ones that don't have the multi color going on but they are more lion than cat.

Anyone know why one of my friend is shown offline? I can see him talking, check his shop and visit his room so I don't think he blacklisted me. There's also a friend icon next to his name in the nearby characters window. However other people can see him online on their friendlist.

Quote Originally Posted by noppai View Post
    Anyone know why one of my friend is shown offline? I can see him talking, check his shop and visit his room so I don't think he blacklisted me. There's also a friend icon next to his name in the nearby characters window. However other people can see him online on their friendlist.
    He/She unfriended you. Easiest way to tell is if they had a friend partner check to see if you can still use them.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Sep 20, 2016 at 03:49 AM.

Hello. Does anybody know if Ethan's and Karen's weapons potential affect mates consumed via automate halfline? Thanks.

I have a question about 12* pot weapon? If my 12* weapon's pot is already at level 3. But the weapon has more than 1 pot to chose from if i was to change pots on that weapon using the weaponoid stones, will i have to regrind that weapon again just to achieve the pot i have chosen?