ゼッシュライダー
    ファルス・ヒューなー

The Nox Welt NT has the potential that works with Guard Stance - unless you actually do use that, it's not worth it. If you do use Guard Stance, it's a good placeholder for Austere.
    You can find both of these enemies in the Extreme Quest towers (floor 64 or 65) but it's not an easy place to farm if you haven't leveled up.

Munekun > quite frankly there's not much easier than "fill the sheet, get a 13 stars". We're late in the year so the Ray Sheets might not worth it for you, the other sheets will retire soon as well so I wouldn't start on them. Unless you desperately need something in the meantime.
    You can also just do the CO's of the NPCs near the fountain, but you will need to kill lv61+ enemies so it can take quite some time (espescially if you solo).
    I forget when Karen and Ethan are gone so it may not be worth it to get theirs.

The "regular" way to get an Austere (exchanging them to Sieg) is sort of affordable if you've been playing a while. Otherwise it's a bit of an ordeal...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    ゼッシュライダー
    ファルス・ヒューなー

The Nox Welt NT has the potential that works with Guard Stance - unless you actually do use that, it's not worth it. If you do use Guard Stance, it's a good placeholder for Austere.
    You can find both of these enemies in the Extreme Quest towers (floor 64 or 65) but it's not an easy place to farm if you haven't leveled up.

Munekun > quite frankly there's not much easier than "fill the sheet, get a 13 stars". We're late in the year so the Ray Sheets might not worth it for you, the other sheets will retire soon as well so I wouldn't start on them. Unless you desperately need something in the meantime.
    You can also just do the CO's of the NPCs near the fountain, but you will need to kill lv61+ enemies so it can take quite some time (espescially if you solo).
    I forget when Karen and Ethan are gone so it may not be worth it to get theirs.

The "regular" way to get an Austere (exchanging them to Sieg) is sort of affordable if you've been playing a while. Otherwise it's a bit of an ordeal...
    Thank u, but what did u mean by Guard Stance?!

Quote Originally Posted by dhman2011 View Post
    Thank u, but what did u mean by Guard Stance?!
    Guard Stance, a Hunter Skill.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Guard Stance, a Hunter Skill.
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dhman2011 View Post
    hello,

im level 50 now and i have a problem .... i cant leveling ! it is very hard for me!! is there a place or order i can get a lot of exp from it?

and there is another question....

why i cant buy weapon with high reailty...? how can i buy it?

my last question.....

where can i found ノクスクウ ゙エルNT? please i need it?
    I would suggest you go for ヒュージカッター (Huge Cutter) instead, which you get by doing client orders from イーサン (Ethan) and カレン (Karen).

You should get at least four copies of the weapon to bring it to its full strength (or close to full strength anyway). When you unlock the last of Ethan's and Karen's client orders, you can get a copy of the weapon every three days (you can get the first one immediately though). Ethan and Karen are here until October 19, so you can get enough copies if you keep on it.

As for actually performing the upgrade through grinding, I am not sure what to advise given what resources you probably have at this point. Maybe Selphea's guide might help. You may need to look around for more guidance in order to avoid wasting money and lambda grinders. But make sure to take advantage of the availability of the weapons offered by Ethan and Karen while they are still around. Huge Cutter is much better than ノクスクウ ゙エルNT, and most of the weapons you can see on player shops but can't buy anyway.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Sep 26, 2016 at 02:17 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Is there a reward for TA Ranking: Tokyo (XH)? I did it once last time near the end but I didn't get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Is there a reward for TA Ranking: Tokyo (XH)? I did it once last time near the end but I didn't get anything.
    TMK it is only good for the TA Ranking that they seem obsessed with running alot now. Other than that based on what the TA Tokyo thread is saying it might just be another alternative when doing your weekly TAs.

Anyone by any chance know how much EXP Magatsu gives on SH?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

On PS4, has anyone figured out how to permanently change the camera distance from the character? It's too damn close and every time I log on or change block, I have to press the "+" key on a keyboard's numpad. While this is a suitable workaround, it would be nice if I could simply change the default setting, and preferably zoom out even further as the max distance set by the "+" key is still pretty close to the character.
    Last edited by Eternal255; Sep 26, 2016 at 07:01 PM.

Hey what would be better for a fo/te kuron taco mule - a 50 attribute nox nt or a 20 attribute Phantom Radar? (I regret not maxing it's attribute while we had the collection)