Page 328 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2282783183253263273283293303313383784288281328 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 46801

I've bought all of... zero hairstyles for my female Duman. Default Duman hair ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fable View Post
    How do I make 4 slot fodders with:

Quartz Soul
    Power III
    Spiritua III
    ???

I already understand 4 slotting all the original units with Quartz but I'm really lost about calculating how to make the fodders themselves
    Your fodders could be:
    1. Quartz Soul, Power III, ???, ???
    2. Quartz Soul, Spirita III, ???, ???

With the affixing boost (if we get it at least, which we should), you can get 100% with a 30% booster.

An alternate method would be:
    1. Quartz Soul, Power III, Spirita III, ???
    2. Quartz Soul, Power III, Spirita III, ???

Which would only need a 10% booster with the affixing boost. Making these fodders would probably just be luck with these fodder fodders (can add an additional Power III or Spirita III for higher success rate of that affix):
    1. Quartz Soul, ???, ???, ???
    2. Quartz Soul, Power III, ???, ???
    3. Quartz Soul, Spirita III, ???, ???
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Jan 24, 2014 at 03:45 PM. Reason: more info

I'm curious would it still be viable to upgrade a Silica Roses to Pot 3 for damage? or stick to my Vibras Rod?

Unhappy

Every time I'm on server/ship select, it loads forever and I waited at least 50 mins.
    Has anyone experienced this problem before or know how to fix it? I posted this
    in tech-support but I wasn't getting much help there, So I came here.

Quote Originally Posted by Impotent Symptom View Post
    I'm curious would it still be viable to upgrade a Silica Roses to Pot 3 for damage? or stick to my Vibras Rod?
    I think you'd get a slight damage increase on normal mobs, but you'd be dealing less on Darkers. Personally, potentialing it wouldn't be worth the price for me for the slight change.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAether View Post
    Every time I'm on server/ship select, it loads forever and I waited at least 50 mins.
    Has anyone experienced this problem before or know how to fix it? I posted this
    in tech-support but I wasn't getting much help there, So I came here.
    Server's under maintanance fer another 30 mins.

Er... Make that another 2 hours.
    Last edited by ShinKai; Jan 24, 2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Segac Time

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Your fodders could be:
    1. Quartz Soul, Power III, ???, ???
    2. Quartz Soul, Spirita III, ???, ???

With the affixing boost (if we get it at least, which we should), you can get 100% with a 30% booster.

An alternate method would be:
    1. Quartz Soul, Power III, Spirita III, ???
    2. Quartz Soul, Power III, Spirita III, ???

Which would only need a 10% booster with the affixing boost. Making these fodders would probably just be luck with these fodder fodders (can add an additional Power III or Spirita III for higher success rate of that affix):
    1. Quartz Soul, ???, ???, ???
    2. Quartz Soul, Power III, ???, ???
    3. Quartz Soul, Spirita III, ???, ???
    Somehow I didn't realize power III and Spiritua III could transfer with just one. Well that makes the deed much easier to manage than wrapping my head around the alternate method. Might even be able to buy some of the fodders I'd need now. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fable View Post
    How do I make 4 slot fodders with:

Quartz Soul
    Power III
    Spiritua III
    ???

I already understand 4 slotting all the original units with Quartz but I'm really lost about calculating how to make the fodders themselves
    Start with buying all the power I.x.x.x & spirita I.x.x.x that are available for cheap in shops > Mix all of them together 100% chance for powerI.spiritaI.x.x > Mix 3 for 80/80/100/100 at powerII.spiritaII.x.x > Mix 2 powerII.spiritaII.x.x plus a MutationI.x.x.x and use a 10% booster for III.III.x.x 70/70/100/100 chance.

After having several of those made you'll take chances at adding the soul > Use 2 quartz.x.x.x and the III fodders made and using a 10% the target fodder 60/70/70/100 chance.

You might be better off just checking for these from time to time in shops, specially this weekend with the AQ boost. 2M is a good price to buy these. If they go for double that, try to make them instead. gl
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

@Drifting Fable:

Yes.

You only need 1 Power III or 1 Spirita III to transfer it over to a target weapon/unit.

However, as you may know already, the probability of success is higher if you have 2 Power III or 2 Spirita III.

Note/Reminder 1: using 3 Power III or 3 Spirita III is not necessary for higher probability; you only need 2 (does not apply to some abilities like Souls for example, in which case it's better to have 3: one on target, one on fodder1, and one on fodder2).

Note/Reminder 2: Also, just in case you didin't know (or for whomever reading), whenever you want to affix something, ALWAYS decide before hand, how many abilities/slots do you want on the target weapon, and then proceed create that number of slots on it, if there aren't that many already, before you actually do any affixing. For example: Let's say I want to 4-slot a Twin Kamui but it only has 2 slots to begin with. Then the first thing I should do is get the Twin Kamui to 4-slots first with junk affixes (junk/junk/junk/junk) before I do any actual affixing. Once Twin Kamui is 4-slotted with junk affixes, I can start messing around with 4-slotted fodders and what not: buy the necessary materials from player's shop.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jan 24, 2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Added Asker's Name and Grammar

Thumbs down

Is the servers down or under maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAether View Post
    Is the servers down or under maintenance?
    Was, apparently they have resumed operation again.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12