So, OTP just went boom. I can log in just fine, but I completely forgot my item transaction password since I had been using OTP for a while now. Should I try to retrieve my password somehow or sign up for this google authentication thing? I don't know which one would be less of a hassle.

noticed it a few times recently but did they change the way you buy AC through PSO2es now? i noticed it gives me the purchase in USD instead of yen now and thus i haven't had an additional $1-$2 charge for the international fee. is this relatively new?

is there an easy way to find tokyo opals? used up 200 points of stamina an still didnt see any

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    is there an easy way to find tokyo opals? used up 200 points of stamina an still didnt see any
    totally random, but you can try eating foods that boost Ore rate once you start a Fever and mine like crazy
    i mostly eat the Tokyo Teriyaki Fish since Tokyo Tuna is common and easily crafted
    Spoiler!

If you play PSO2es, you can also try Quick Search. It's super for Gathering if your RNG is good; you can probably get between 3 to 7 Opals if you get them at all (and it happens more frequently than you think).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    totally random, but you can try eating foods that boost Ore rate once you start a Fever and mine like crazy
    i mostly eat the Tokyo Teriyaki Fish since Tokyo Tuna is common and easily crafted
    Tokyo Opals are large gems, and the rest of Tokyo gathering materials are either medium or small (ignoring fish). You should use the food that boosts large material acquisition rate, which is the Forest Tomato Sweetfish.

Tokyo Teriyaki Tai is a great food, as it boosts ore acquisition rate, which you certainly need plenty of, but it does not boost gem acquisition rate. In fact, it actually inhibits finding gems by making ores more common.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Main XH Block is dead for LQ? Past 2 days I've sat and waited for LQ and it just isn't filling up. Are the certain times in the day or something that this is run because the block is full
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    Main XH Block is dead for LQ? Past 2 days I've sat and waited for LQ and it just isn't filling up. Are the certain times in the day or something that this is run because the block is full
    The Riding Quest seems to be a lot more popular than the LQ in Block 17, and it will probably stay that way until the Vegas Collection Files expire. So the RQ is stealing away players that would otherwise run the LQ.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Sep 29, 2016 at 10:46 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    noticed it a few times recently but did they change the way you buy AC through PSO2es now? i noticed it gives me the purchase in USD instead of yen now and thus i haven't had an additional $1-$2 charge for the international fee. is this relatively new?
    Oh shit, thanks for mentioning that. I can finally buy AC through PSO2es now!
    Yeah, that is relatively new, I used to be unable to buy at all.

with secure otp, i never needed to have a shop password. once i switched to google auth, it's asking me for a passcode (which i never set)

did sega not give google auth users the ability to not need a shop password like they did for secureOTP users?