has anyone seen any info bout the pot of the upcoming Gix(or Gicks) weapons? or any of the other ult 13* pots?

saw that Gix has more atk than austere in the recap, but couldn't find any mention of the pot anywhere or even a hint

Is there a way to lower the chance of your characters voice actions triggering? I've always had my character on muted but then decided to make a clone. My biggest problem with it is that the dialogue literary over-laps consistently between auto attack and photon art usage so it sounds like there's too sentences going on at the same time very often. Sounds very unofficial and flat out annoying after awhile.

Is there anyway to make dialogue occur less?

just use basic voices i guess

Question on how to unlock 10 star weapons:

Do I need a Premium Pass to do it and will I lose 10 star weapon when Pass runs out?

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Question on how to unlock 10 star weapons:

Do I need a Premium Pass to do it and will I lose 10 star weapon when Pass runs out?
    To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what you are asking. "Unlock" in your first sentence can mean many things, like unlocking the weapon's potential, or simply using the "lock" feature from your inventory that helps you to not lose your weapon, and etc.

I will assume you wrote "unlock" to mean purchasing a 10* weapon from player shops. You can only purchase a 10* weapon if you have a 10* Weapon Pass. You can gain a 10* Weapon Pass by trading in a 10* weapon in the Recycle Shop, but you can only do so if you have Premium.

And, no, after you have purchased the weapon, the weapon will not disappear after your Premium expires.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Oh cool ty, yes that's what I meant. I have a 30- premium in my inv. Where is the option I need to click in the recycle shop.? I don't have tweaker on PS4. ��

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Oh cool ty, yes that's what I meant. I have a 30- premium in my inv. Where is the option I need to click in the recycle shop.? I don't have tweaker on PS4. ��

Thanks!
    Recycle Shop is in the shop menu, as リサイクルショップ or something of that sort. It's physical location is in the lower part of the Shop area, near the FUN and Badge shops, but you can just do it from your menu.

No, I meant what do I choose (options wise) when I get IN to recycle shop's menu. Thx again.

When it comes to affix....

30 atk = ~1% Damage?

Like if i where to say same weapon has 70 atk while other is 100%
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Hello guys
    Can someone lists for me pros and cons of Hunter/Fighter ?
    Thx so much