What is the Potential for the new Partizan ?

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Same, i think it's issue with proxy.
    So it would seem, it seems to just be an issue with cyberkitsune's proxy though.
    I tried Seiryl's using softether. I can move to the expert blocks just fine.

New Partizan
    lvl3 Pot PA・テクニック使用時にPP消費量が15%増加し、威力が15%上昇する。

Unsure, please explain

^The potential means, whenever you use a PA or Technic, PP consumption is increased by 15%, and damage is boosted by 15%.

Can Tact-NT photon color be change?

Also can you change pet personality after its 13 star rarity?
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Oct 6, 2016 at 08:47 AM.

Let's say you have one Vita Claymore-NT with 30 light and you feed a normal Vita Claymore to it with 25 light. How many light element will it have after that?

Is anyone's game crashing if they try to play as SU? My game crashed when I changed classes to SU and now it crashes whenever I try to log back into my main character. I can still log into my alts though.

EDIT: Nevermind, re-updating solved it!
    Last edited by AutumnChronicle; Oct 6, 2016 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Let's say you have one Vita Claymore-NT with 30 light and you feed a normal Vita Claymore to it with 25 light. How many light element will it have after that?
    Vita claymore NT will become 31 Light. Because they are two separate weapon, even if they share same name, one is New Type and the other is Old Type.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Can Tact-NT photon color be change?

Also can you change pet personality after its 13 star rarity?
    Looks like it. Has the photon color indicator and is noted specifically for its ability to choose a specific color. But may be a little expensive due to its availability.
    Also likely already know but other than green, blue and purple variants also exist that can be gotten from pietro/title reward in case you were hoping for a tact of either color specifically.

It is possible but requires an identical 13* egg with the desired personality, so may not be practical.
    If haven't worked on candy box or such, can turn pet back to an egg and get a new pet of the same type with the desired personality then rarity increase it to 13* using the old egg. But would reset all level/candy box of course.
    If have a second copy of the 13* egg type, could use that to gain the desired personality as above and use rarity "increase" to feed the new personality back to your pet.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Unfortunately, would net you 31 light. Old type and new types of the same name don't count as "same name," (has "NT") so doing so only results in same rarity and weapon type leading to +1 attribute.
    Which also unfortunately is not practical for most with regards to 13* weapons, as each +1 would cost 100k due to rarity grinding price.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Is anyone's game crashing if they try to play as SU? My game crashed when I changed classes to SU and now it crashes whenever I try to log back into my main character. I can still log into my alts though.
    Checked, personally don't seem to have an issue with SU.
    Perhaps try a file check?

Own queries.
    For those that watched the PSO2 animation, what other characters would come up next and what would their weapon types be for case of future client order 13* handouts?
    Similarly, if a PSU collaboration part 2 occurs, what characters would likely show up next and what weapon types would they carry?

As usual, thank you in advance!

part 2 was confirmed i believe and they will give Vivienne (yes another double saber) and Clarita Visas a Rod.