Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Can you please tell me, what to do with the Izane crystals, which new golden rare mob drops? Should I just sell them for 50K or there is a better way to use them?
    As of the current moment, there is no other use for the golden balls.
    The description seems to just say that the item shop will take it for "a lot" (50k per may or may not exactly be a lot though...) so the likely best option would be to indeed sell them as it implies that there will be no other real use for them even in the future.
    Alternatively, you can hoard them just to show others that you've ripped out a lot of golden balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    He may not be completely out of luck. Some people (like me) still have Regiment 2016 Triggers left, and, AFAIK they do not have an expiration date.

But the restriction you pointed out is definitely there. So finding someone with a trigger would be the only way to finish the collection.
    I should have payed more attention to the expiration dates of the collection file I am at 69.51%. Hopefully I can at least finish the double saber I would hate to leave it at +34.

Oh and thanks for all the replies.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Oct 7, 2016 at 01:37 PM.

Alternatively, you can hoard them just to show others that you've ripped out a lot of golden balls.
    Sounds like a plan

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    I should have payed more attention to the expiration dates of the collection file I am at 69.51%. Hopefully I can at least finish the double saber I would hate to leave it at +34.

Oh and thanks for all the replies.
    I was in danger of this happening to me... which is why I focused a lot on finishing with a +35. I didn't want to deal with the bullshit community in looking for triggers, so I focused heavily on events. I don't mind triggers if its a team effort, but not a random effort. But yes....finding people with triggers is the way to go.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I was in danger of this happening to me... which is why I focused a lot on finishing with a +35. I didn't want to deal with the bullshit community in looking for triggers, so I focused heavily on events. I don't mind triggers if its a team effort, but not a random effort. But yes....finding people with triggers is the way to go.
    Ill give it till the 19th if I can't find anyone by then Ill just drop the file. I recently noticed that all those 13 star rods and wands I had needed dex so I was in a rush to get decent Ray weapons which at the time I thought I could use at my current lvl but lol I can't use those either.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Oct 7, 2016 at 02:10 PM.

Anyone happen to know what the new lobby theme song is?

Someone told me u can turn hatched pets back into eggs Is this true and if so where do I go to do this?

Asked this in the expert block thread but it got bypassed- is there a title for Solo XQ clear stage 10, and if so, can someone post it?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Someone told me u can turn hatched pets back into eggs Is this true and if so where do I go to do this?
    Yeah, at the pet shop chick next to Dudu. I forget which option it is though.

I am sorry if this has been answered already. I've been looking for this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3e8...youtu.be&t=621 (If it doesn't load the correct time skip to 10:21) Swiki had no info on the song from what I could read. If no one can find it then, thanks for trying anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Asked this in the expert block thread but it got bypassed- is there a title for Solo XQ clear stage 10, and if so, can someone post it?

Yeah, at the pet shop chick next to Dudu. I forget which option it is though.
    Thanks Ill buy an low lvl egg and hatch it and try to figure out which one it is.