Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Asked this in the expert block thread but it got bypassed- is there a title for Solo XQ clear stage 10, and if so, can someone post it?
    There is indeed a title for clearing stage 10 of Solo XQ. It's called:

独極の一騎当千 (A Mighty Warrior of Solo XQ)

You get 10 neros for completing it.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sun Gwyndolin View Post
    Anyone happen to know what the new lobby theme song is?
    The lobby theme is literally called:

"Halloween" (without quotes)

and you can type it in English @ the visiphone. The song's from PSU.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 7, 2016 at 07:04 PM.

Ok, i was wondering what is the best way to make money that doesnt involve AC. the time attack missions are rlly good but only once a week. I was running extreme quest with Triboost that also is another good way, but saddly can only run it til you dont have anymore passes.Is there anything valuable (that sell for at-least 500k-1mil) in a spamable mission?

Spammable missions?

Flict Fodder farming by spamming Tundra Extreme Quest stage 46-50. See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq136aJHwus

Get to the stage with chrome, do enough damage for him to spawn darkers (but don't accidentally kill him), kill darkers, wait for him to spawn darkers again, kill darkers again. You can do this up to 3 times, but for the 3rd time, he'll quickly consume the darkers to grow wings so you'll have to immediately dispatch the darkers for a possibility of Flict fodders.

You can also Modulator farm by getting abducted. Best to get abducted by spamming Harukotan VH TA. Go through the quest, reach your clone and Hunar, kill clone and collect its loot, but suicide to Hunar. Then try to get abducted again by spamming Harukotan VH TA.

But really, spamming above said quests is only really efficient if you have a party.

I'll tell you the REAL way to make money without spending AC, and that's through affixing. You make 5-slots and up Mod/Flict fodders, or any other fodders with valuable souls/affixes. It will require Ex-Cubes plus a little luck. Do this especially during boost week; affix as much stuff as you can so you can sell them for a high price later. People will always need to affix shit. For example, on my ship, a 6-slot mod/flict arma fodder can sell for 25 mill and up and, I made 10 of them during last boost week.

I will tell you that I have tried "playing the market/buying-reselling" and it doesn't really work; it's too unpredictable since people are always transferring ship/hoarding stuff and you'll never know when the item/accessory/lobby action/hair style/etc. will have a sudden revival.

Edit:

Another way to make meseta now is Skill Rings. Go through the visiphone look for rings like PP Convert, Massive Hunter, etc., find the cheap ones (under a million) that have already been leveled up to LV. 20, so all you have to do is gather/mine stuff and grind them to +20, and then resell them for ~7-8 mill, or hell, even some of them are worth ~10 mill.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 7, 2016 at 09:19 PM.

mkay, didnt really understand were the vid was going but thnx. guess ill try affixing. only problem is idk which abilities would sell the best

There's any way to update the game besides tweaker and official launcher?

Would this weapon fodder be worth anything? i heard weapons with "soul" and 6 slots can sell for alot

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Vi...tml?sort=3&o=0

Edit: fixed attachment
    Last edited by Abyss Queen Ivy; Oct 8, 2016 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    Would this weapon fodder be worth anything? i heard weapons with "soul" and 6 slots can sell for alot

Attachment 40317
    Invalid attachment, can't see it.
    I recommend uploading to imgur (or another image hosting site) and linking it instead of using the attachments here.

Does anyone know how to cancel drinks? I was in a Modulator farming party earlier, and everyone was repeatedly taking drinks until they got the Increased Special Effects bonus from Deband drink.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Does anyone know how to cancel drinks? I was in a Modulator farming party earlier, and everyone was repeatedly taking drinks until they got the Increased Special Effects bonus from Deband drink.
    Go into a blocked room/team room or change into a full block
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

So I haven't played in over a year, last played during the 2015 weapon badges (I think august is when it was0 and am curious about what has changed.
    I know about the new class, but see there's also episode 4, star gems, collection weapons and wondering what other things happened.