For the My Room, is the max install cost 150? Is there a way to increase it?

What's the potentials for the Trick Or Treat weapons again?

Pumpkin Rod NT (12* rod) = 1327 T-ATK, all-class, Immediate Justice (5% damage for JA, literally the very first potential ever released).

Blood Spear Vlad Brahm (13* partisan) = 1310 S-ATK, usable by force and techer, potential is +15% damage and +15% PP cost, comes attached with Volg Raptor.

Native Spud (13* bow) = 1348 R-ATK, usable by force, potential heals the player for 15% of the damage done 10% of the time, comes attached with Ilmegid.

Raygun Barrel (13* rifle) = 1422 R-ATK, potential is PP cost +30%, damage of regular attacks +200%... I hope I have misread that...

White Dinner (13* twin daggers) = 881 S-ATK, usable by hunter and bouncer, potential naturally heals the player for 10% of their HP every 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Raygun Barrel (13* rifle) = 1422 R-ATK, potential is PP cost +30%, damage of regular attacks +200%... I hope I have misread that...
    No you have not
    PP消費量が30%増加し、通常攻撃の与ダメージが200%上昇する。
    PP consumption increased by 30%, given the damage of normal attack is increased 200%.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    With the obscenely overpowered Sacrifice Bite Type-0 now out, how useful is a Dragon Slayer with its Weaponoid Potential at Lv. 3 (normal attack damage +80%) in conjunction with this PA and a HU/BR build with Lv. 5 Attack Advance?
    Was running around in forest with this setup a few mins ago, I'm not done setting up the sword yet (still need to element change and affix it) but right now it's 50% dark with garbage affixes, old non-NT version extend level 11. Did over 30k a swing to SH Rockbears face, normal enemy mobs 25k+ consistently with JA. Can't wait to see what it can do when it's finished.

Literally no reason to use sword PA's with this setup.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Haven't played in a long time, what are good armor sets to go for now for strike, ranged and tech?

Ship 2 XH profound darkness ranking place is 100... How could this have happened? :'( Half a year ago it was 23.....

Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Ship 2 XH profound darkness ranking place is 100... How could this have happened? :'( Half a year ago it was 23.....
    wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Was running around in forest with this setup a few mins ago, I'm not done setting up the sword yet (still need to element change and affix it) but right now it's 50% dark with garbage affixes, old non-NT version extend level 11. Did over 30k a swing to SH Rockbears face, normal enemy mobs 25k+ consistently with JA. Can't wait to see what it can do when it's finished.

Literally no reason to use sword PA's with this setup.
    What about for covering long range, hitting lots of lined-up mobs, fast movement/approach, gaining height, super armor, etc?
    For comparison, how is your damage as Hu/Fi with a regular 13 star sword?

What quest do I need to do to complete 088-c on the story board (just beat the truck in vegas)?