Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    What about for covering long range, hitting lots of lined-up mobs, fast movement/approach, gaining height, super armor, etc?
    For comparison, how is your damage as Hu/Fi with a regular 13 star sword?
    The thing is, with the new Sacrifice Bite, you can rival the strength of your PAs with normal attacks. In this case, the viability of Sword PAs is severely downgraded to only needing to be used for utility, such as what you mentioned. Need to approach? Guilty Break, then just spam JA normals. Need to ascend? Rising Edge, then spam JA normals. Over End is almost completely obsolete by this point, since the double length hitbox that SB0 gives, combined with the damage per strike and relative ease of use and speed by which normals are executed, makes using Over End moot.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So I have some questions about Unit stats. So I use the Double Set + Magatsuhi for the HP boost, but I've been thinking of extending the Double Set to increase my PP. However, I noticed that each has a 5% Blow resistance, and I want opinions on if losing that resistance will have a significant impact on my defenses, or is the PP boost more worth it? I play Fi/Hu, so I tend to use Limit Break, which is why I'm asking. I don't want to negatively affect my survivability during LB.

I notice people with more than their character names above there heads how do they do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    So I have some questions about Unit stats. So I use the Double Set + Magatsuhi for the HP boost, but I've been thinking of extending the Double Set to increase my PP. However, I noticed that each has a 5% Blow resistance, and I want opinions on if losing that resistance will have a significant impact on my defenses, or is the PP boost more worth it? I play Fi/Hu, so I tend to use Limit Break, which is why I'm asking. I don't want to negatively affect my survivability during LB.
    It might be noticeable, but with magatsuhi rear you should be fine hp wise, and it probably won't make a big enough difference to save you in LB unless you have like 4k base hp or something.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    I notice people with more than their character names above there heads how do they do that?
    In the quick menu you can set your online status. The last option lets you put a custom one.

Does "PP save bullet" affect crafted Parallel spam?

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Does "PP save bullet" affect crafted Parallel spam?
    Why wouldn't it? Its still a Ranger PA.

Spoiler!

I'm looking for a video or some more info about crafted Cerberus Dance Type-0. How narrow is the range? Can you still destroy Lv55 Codotta Idetta's knees and elbows with one Cerberus Dance?

What is the maximum number of characters a player can have on one account?
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I must be during something wrong I shouldn't have to spam shifta and deband to get 3 minutes right?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    I must be during something wrong I shouldn't have to spam shifta and deband to get 3 minutes right?
    u have to, unless u are techer main.