Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Yes, like every event NPC before, their e-trials will stick around. I can't be sure if they'll still drop the weapons, though likely they will, but the e-trials will stay for sure.

Not evidence, but I did get the Crea Doubles-NT from their trial less than an hour ago.
    Evidence: I got an Astral Riser-NT from a Kidd and Silva E-Trial yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Hm... Can you please tell me what am I missing? I cleared episodes' 1 - 3 matterboards and all story quests 100%, but events chronicles says that I haven't unlocked 3 events - final main story event in ex chapter and 2 sub events (Ch1 Fourier and Ch2 Quna)... I know I can just view them, but I really want to clear it 100%
    Since fourier doesn't appear in ch1, am assuming meaning episode instead of chapter.

Final main story event (ep3 ex chapter) requires completion of mining base demise (event marker shows up at end of emergency) after having completed the ep3 ex story chapter.
    Ep1 sub event for fourier is located in tunnels area.
    Ep2 sub events for quna are located in coast, (x1) seabed (x2) and running into her at the top of the shop area. (x1) Check which you're missing and go to that area.
    Naturally, drop into single party zones (do first arks quest for the area) in the respective areas until sub events show.

Also, do remember to be on ep1-3 mode rather than ep4 mode, for event markers to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Evidence: I got an Astral Riser-NT from a Kidd and Silva E-Trial yesterday.
    confirmed.
    I've gotten several Astral Riser-NTs from them after they have gone away as well...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

what is this explosion after hit no enemy? weponoid pot effect?

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post

what is this explosion after hit no enemy? weponoid pot effect?
    Am assuming weapon is dragon slayer.
    Explosions are merely a visual effect associated with dragon slayer, occurring while using normal attacks.

Actual damage done is due to weaponoid potential together with sac bite, of course. But is not tied to the explosions.

Really dumb question here, but I just got the Phantasy Star Online 2 Fashion Catalog 2015-2016 ORACLE & TOKYO COLLECTION brand new and I cannot seem to find the item code. I must be blind.

Quote Originally Posted by VodkaHelp View Post
    Really dumb question here, but I just got the Phantasy Star Online 2 Fashion Catalog 2015-2016 ORACLE & TOKYO COLLECTION brand new and I cannot seem to find the item code. I must be blind.
    I don't have any of the books, but i would imagine it's printed on an inside part of the front or back covers, or came as a card.

For the PSO2TA Opening CD (Which I did buy), it was inside the little cover art booklet in the CD case. Not sure if that helps at all.

I need to kill Kuklonahda lv66+ where I can find that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitlyNotTrap View Post
    I need to kill Kuklonahda lv66+ where I can find that thing?
    Ruins SH AQ, seems risk lv 1 would do