Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    The node at the top needs solo XQ clear, the node at the bottom needs something from UQ Amduscia i think.
    whats needed to do the new uq?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    whats needed to do the new uq?
    Simply clear the quest once.

And suppose story reason for having completed solo xq for 117-B would be that the following story mission has you and huey fighting off phlaeg. So would with requirement would show that your character really is "super strong" as stated in the story and on the other two character's levels.
    ...but yes, likely would be restrictive for many players. Fortunately is only a side mission and likely not necessary for the main story line.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Simply clear the quest once.

And suppose story reason for having completed solo xq for 117-B would be that the following story mission has you and huey fighting off phlaeg. So would with requirement would show that your character really is "super strong" as stated in the story and on the other two character's levels.
    ...but yes, likely would be restrictive for many players. Fortunately is only a side mission and likely not necessary for the main story line.

how do i clear the quest if i cant do it tho

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    how do i clear the quest if i cant do it tho
    Sorry, misunderstood question.

To unlock/play the quest, believe you need to have a level 75 character in two classes. (For main and sub)

man of all my characters my main is the one i dont have 2 classes at 75 on. out of curiosity whats the event about thats locked behind the new ultimate quest?
    Last edited by Zangor17; Oct 19, 2016 at 05:27 AM.

Someone can translate this pot?

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    man of all my characters mym ain is the one i dont have 2 classes at 75 on. out of curiosity whats the event about thats locked behind the new ultimate quest?
    Conversation with matoi. Generally discussing the appearance of the new ult area on amu, previous involvement with ult areas, and wondering about its timing with recent events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Someone can translate this pot?

...literal translation is vague/doesn't make much sense. End set potential ability.
    Likely already know, but apparently potential was mined to be a growing boost over time. Though reset on evasion isn't mentioned here.

Which timed ability works in H&H? エクストリーム1(Extreme 1) that costs 2 Excube and 45,000 Meseta is the only one?
    How does the main effect work when doing requests? Lets say that i would like to get the RDR boost that we get tomorrow, i'll make a request after it's active but the crafter dude does the craft on saturday, would i still get RDR?

What's the new affix from Ult. Amduscia? Its dashed out on the list, so i got nothing specific on it. I'm hearing its based on R-atk. This may or may not change my ballgame on affixing my Saikis.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

well since I need to grind out those last 5 levels what is the fastest way to level? I did the trick or treat EQ but the exp felt really bad.