Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    Uh guys, so Expert Block is now from B what to B what?

I heard they've changed after the maintenance but proxy apparently haven't updated the list.

Thanks in advance.
    They start at Block 20 now, they'll say エキスパート in the block title. I play without patches so I don't know if they keep the JP block names or not, but hope it helps.
    Last edited by Zysets; Oct 22, 2016 at 11:25 AM.

I have a bunch of: unknown weapons, unknown eggs, known eggs from 7* to 10*, and also lots of 7*-10* weapons that I won't use definitely (and also 7*-9* units). What should I do with them? They clogging inventory space really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    I have a bunch of: unknown weapons, unknown eggs, known eggs from 7* to 10*, and also lots of 7*-10* weapons that I won't use definitely (and also 7*-9* units). What should I do with them? They clogging inventory space really fast.
    If you don't ever plan on playing summoner at all you can just throw the eggs away, if you happen to have a lot of 10* eggs you can turn them into lambda grinders at the recycle shop. Useless 10/11* weapons you can turn into excubes or photon spheres at the recycle shop, or if they're NT weapons with a decent grind value (3+) you can use them as grinding fodder for other NT weapons. Useless 9* and lower stuff you can just npc unless it has valuable affixes on it or something. All of your untekked weapons I recommend untekking before you decide what to do with them, the eggs you can just throw away unless you want them for something.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 22, 2016 at 03:28 PM.

So, are the 12* Units completely dependent on breaking boss parts for them to drop? Or is it just a boost to the chances of dropping? Been trying my luck at getting Deadlion's Unit, but no luck yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you don't ever plan on playing summoner at all you can just throw the eggs away,
    Actually I might try summoner, but not any time soon (maybe couple months later). Do I need to keep all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Actually I might try summoner, but not any time soon (maybe couple months later). Do I need to keep all of them?
    Even if you aren't a Summoner right now, you can still use the eggs to get your pets, and use the extra eggs to feed them (and level them up) so that you have them ready for when you do choose to try out Summoner (assuming you are going to be doing so on the same character).

Are there any up-to-date Braver guides out there? Been ages since I last played, and I never touched the skill tree before, among many other things that I shall have to re-learn.

i just got a katana , dual blades and a rod of ultimate amdusia sheet and i want to get a wand , pistols (gunner) and a fighter weapon and my question is:

which fighter weapon is the best for fight the gryphen ; now this recent sheet is out im preparing my arsenal to counter him :P

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    Are there any up-to-date Braver guides out there? Been ages since I last played, and I never touched the skill tree before, among many other things that I shall have to re-learn.
    Well the first thing you need to choose is what weapon are you going to use Bow or Katana? Despite the ad for Braver saying they specialize in ranged and melee combat they can only really be good at one. Like Bouncers can only really be good with Jet Boots or Dual Blades never both.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Well the first thing you need to choose is what weapon are you going to use Bow or Katana? Despite the ad for Braver saying they specialize in ranged and melee combat they can only really be good at one. Like Bouncers can only really be good with Jet Boots or Dual Blades never both.
    Probably Katana, but if there is a build that let's you get both evenly, that would work, too. It's been about a year or so since I last played, and I never got too in-depth, so forgive me for not knowing too much on the subject.