Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Spoiler!

...should stop for now. Hopefully some of that is legible. Good luck!
    Thank you. I do have one more question in my attempt to doing my upslotting. I seemed to have left out I wanted to add Spirita to my affixing as well, so that makes it 6 slots complete. I've decided to go with Till the Soul, though the current Gruzeros Soul piqued my interest, but I decided to get this Till the Soul instead.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out a way to get all my fodders I saved up to work without messing up. So with this in mind, should I upslot first and get my desired affixes added after, or have my affixes first, and upslot in progress?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I just was able to get the dual blade gix collection sheet weapon, I grinded it to +10 for now and unlocked It's potential, It is still only 20 element. My weapon before this was a simple 10* dual blade grinded to 11[With minimal affixes as It was a placeholder] and It's potential unlocked [Bonus 5% for just attacks I believe It was] with a full 50 light element. My questions Is that upon doing simple testing on level 60 free field enemies I barely notice any difference In damage.. Can this be right? I'm 99.9% sure I do not have any incorrect/inefficient choices In my skill trees so I'm confused as to If this Is normal or If I am missing something. I'm not very knowledgeable about exactly how damage Is calculated In the game but I sort of expected a bigger difference considering there Is a 400-satk gap between them without even mentioning the potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Routinej View Post
    I grinded it to +10 for now and unlocked It's potential, It is still only 20 element. My weapon before this was a simple 10* dual blade grinded to 11[With minimal affixes as It was a placeholder] and It's potential unlocked [Bonus 5% for just attacks I believe It was] with a full 50 light element. My questions Is that upon doing simple testing on level 60 free field enemies I barely notice any difference In damage.. Can this be right?
    Yes, the damage is low cuz it's just 20 element. Lazy to check it out but i'm sure that 12* weapons and Red weapons outdps every 20 element 13* weapons. Many people downgrade just because 13* has more stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Thank you. I do have one more question in my attempt to doing my upslotting. I seemed to have left out I wanted to add Spirita to my affixing as well, so that makes it 6 slots complete. I've decided to go with Till the Soul, though the current Gruzeros Soul piqued my interest, but I decided to get this Till the Soul instead.
    Are you sure that you would like to waste meseta/excubes on 6 slot sub-par 85 Atk affix?
    Last edited by gabor100; Oct 23, 2016 at 04:48 AM.

Then what do you suggest if that's considered sub-par? I'm open to opinions on experience.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Oct 23, 2016 at 05:37 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    There's this. However, it's only current as of EP3 and only has info on core characters. You can also look it up on swiki. Or just ask, since I own both Materials Collections.
    That's the one I meant. I was aware that it wasn't up to date, haha. Thank you! I'll keep all of that in mind.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

For Timed Ability which one works for Bonus Key Magatsu area?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Should I bother grinding my ray rod to 30 if I only have 1 of them? It'll always be 20% light, I use a +30, 50% Nox rod.

Quote Originally Posted by darkm0d View Post
    Should I bother grinding my ray rod to 30 if I only have 1 of them? It'll always be 20% light, I use a +30, 50% Nox rod.
    Hold onto it for now.
    But definitely work towards a new Rod. The Nox Rod's pot, while super strong, really only works for one or two attacks, before you have to wait to refill PP.
    http://4rt.info/psod/?nBTZm

Spoiler!

I heard that you can only get certain drops by destroying certain parts of the enemies on Ultimate Amduscia is that true?

^ I second this, I asked the same thing a few pages back, would like to have some confirmation on this.